Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Can’t Stop My Heart & Thoughts From Racing.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I literally just cannot stop hyperfixating on everything-anything & anyone can get me worked-up lately, because due to Autism i’m pedantic, and this has only been amplified due to my issues lately especially with my parents, who I had another smaller argument with today.

I blame them for a lot of my behavior, they both overreact to everything and make fucking mountains out of literal anthills. I resent them for having me-I want to scream in their faces every single time I am reminded of IVF & my birth. Shit such as this is why I support a strict program for selective-breeding, and even one undesirable trait should warrant sterilization.

I can’t stop my mind from racing from one thought to the next, I can’t stop getting aggravated over minute things, I can’t stop my heart from pulsating constantly, I just can’t….

I drank some alcohol, and it didn’t help, it’s made things worse.

I literally just cannot stop hyperfixating on everything-anything & anyone can get me worked-up lately, because due to Autism i’m pedantic, and this has only been amplified due to my issues lately especially with my parents, who I had another smaller argument with today.

I blame them for a lot of my behavior, they both overreact to everything and make fucking mountains out of literal anthills. I resent them for having me-I want to scream in their faces every single time I am reminded of IVF & my birth. Shit such as this is why I support a strict program for selective-breeding, and even one undesirable trait should warrant sterilization.

I can’t stop my mind from racing from one thought to the next, I can’t stop getting aggravated over minute things, I can’t stop my heart from pulsating constantly, I just can’t….

yeah bro dont go down the drinking path youll just get more paranoid and anxiety ridden when youre not drunk. i recommend taking a walk or something and just getting away from them for a while. but a beer or 2 wont kill you. u still got weed?

Brutal bro. My mind has been torturing me lately as well. I have severe OCD that I inherited from my mother. I won't go into exactly what it does to me, but trust me, it makes lots of my existence hellish. I'm so sick of my own brain messing with me like that and having to fight it constantly. I'm also very sensitive to touch and sound due to my autism.

I relate to you. I have constant intrusive thoughts because of my OCD that have been torturing me for years.

10%
Incel ramblings.

If you had a Chad face none of this would matter, keep coping with your “autism”.

My mom is like that, neurotic as shit, will lash out with insults where it fucking hurts when i do the smallest of things wrong, imagine your mom calling you a useless, good for nothing dumbass endlessly for accidentally dropping something?

Incel ramblings.

If you had a Chad face none of this would matter, keep coping with your “autism”.
>Validation from people and women are the only factors responsible for your mental health.

Username checks out.

Incel ramblings.

Why not live up to your username & actually put a shotgun in your mouth & do the forum a favor?

Why not live up to your username & actually put a shotgun in your mouth & do the forum a favor?
Funny GIF

I'm sorry dude, can hear you are suffering. is there anyone you can go spend time with to be out of the house? or maybe a friend's place you visit and can stay over a night or two to get away?

Not an US citizen

>Validation from people and women are the only factors responsible for your mental health.

Username checks out.

Mental health is genetic too, I have a friend who had a childhood that could be a good story to base the next resident evil game on and now he completely got over it before even turning 20, or at least he’s claiming that and he life mogs me.

It’s all about genes and location, you sound like a typical bluepilled therapist btw

Omg op’s parents want him to take out trash once in a while!! Retards “ make fucking mountains out of literal anthills” jfl.

Omg op’s parents want him to take out trash once in a while!! Retards “ make fucking mountains out of literal anthills” jfl.
It’s not cause of that you cunt, they generally overreact to stuff & escalate situations

Incel ramblings.

Enjoy your 10% faggot-can’t wait till you get banned for being an infiltroon

Not an US citizen

Mental health is genetic too, I have a friend who had a childhood that could be a good story to base the next resident evil game on and now he completely got over it before even turning 20, or at least he’s claiming that and he life mogs me.

It’s all about genes and location, you sound like a typical bluepilled therapist btw

Keep believing that, it will totally make your shitty life better.

I relate to this post since I had moments where the same happened to me. I know how the heart beating feels like. I experienced a lot of panic attacks during middle school when I was getting bullied by gypsies all I hoped for while walking down the school halls was not seeing them.

It later escalated from panic attacks to severe social anxiety which is worse because panic attacks were not that frequent , but social anxiety is present in every social aspect of my life.

Nut and drink alcohol (if you can)

20%
Enjoy your 10% faggot-can’t wait till you get banned for being an infiltroon

You realise that this is the reason you don’t have any friends irl, right?

You’re a pathetic little snitch

@Ron.Belgrade @darktriadterror and @DarkStarDownBad are all denying Blackpill on an incel forum, calling me
an infiltroon
all while sounding like bunch of bluepilled therapists.
Can’t make this shit up

Keep believing that, it will totally make your shitty life better.

Of course my life is shit…. I’m a truecel. You’re saying your life is good? Jfl

Greycel discrimination btw, didn’t even say anything to get a warning here.

@Ron.Belgrade @darktriadterror and @DarkStarDownBad are all denying Blackpill on an incel forum, calling me

Can’t make this shit up

stfu

Imagine saying this on a fucking incel forum

Absolute state

@ElTruecel @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Friezacel
Normie Nigger response
NTpill is a core part of the blackpill
Can’t make this shit up
Look at what you said above, you literally sound like an infiltrator
Deserved-just like you deserve to get throat cancer

Absolute state

Normie Nigger response

cant wait till this fakecel gets banned

Absolute state

Normie Nigger response

@Da_Yunez @SupremeSaint @MoggedByALoli @ChudTheCheeseBALL

cant wait till this fakecel gets banned
Like I said above, he needs to unironically live up to his name & paint us all a nice pretty painting on his ceiling with his brain matter(in GTA)

Like I said above, he needs to unironically live up to his name & paint us all a nice pretty painting on his ceiling with his brain matter(in GTA)
i wouldnt mind seeing a livestream where that happens

He should paint his walls red.

Absolute state
@Da_Yunez @SupremeSaint @MoggedByALoli @ChudTheCheeseBALL
Encountering greycels like him is probably my biggest problem with this site. I hate all this retarded advice about just going advice and talking to people when not all of us are NT normies capable of holding a conversation with our own parents, let alone strangers or foids.

Encountering greycels like him is probably my biggest problem with this site. I hate all this retarded advice about just going advice and talking to people when not all of us are NT normies capable of holding a conversation with our own parents, let alone strangers or foids.
Parents are sometimes even pissed im quiet and im muh apathetic because I cant hold much relevant convo.

Maybe @Shotgun_in_my_mouth should live up to his username and kill himself (IN Minecraft)
He should paint his walls red.
deserved

kys

Damn turns out I have a whole fanbase now, in which case I got something worth living for.
appreciate you guys

I said none of that, I just said that everything is genetic and op is not as mentally ill as he believes, theres A lot of truecels with friends and I can tell by his posts and behaviour that he’s just annoying as fuck

Being an incel is not an excuse to snitching, that’s just pathetic behaviour, I have hard time taking someone as annoying as op seriously he needs to grow up

Parents are sometimes even pissed im quiet and im muh apathetic because I cant hold much relevant convo.
Btw I already told you you’re an incel because of your height not your muh nt jfl

Y’all believe in muh nt because that still gives some hope for ascension, but if you all got incels faces like you claim then killing all hope is necessary for life to be somewhat bearable as an incel, much to learn you’ve got

Damn turns out I have a whole fanbase now, in which case I got something worth living for.
appreciate you guys

I said none of that, I just said that everything is genetic and op is not as mentally ill as he believes, theres A lot of truecels with friends and I can tell by his posts and behaviour that he’s just annoying as fuck

Being an incel is not an excuse to snitching, that’s just pathetic behaviour, I have hard time taking someone as annoying as op seriously he needs to grow up

Btw I already told you you’re an incel because of your height not your muh nt jfl

Y’all believe in muh nt because that still gives some hope for ascension, but if you all got incels faces like you claim then killing all hope is necessary for life to be somewhat bearable as an incel, much to learn you’ve got
:soy:: Y’all”

Go back to Reddit already ffs

And imagine being here for not even a month with less than 100 posts, yet thinking we have “much to learn”

Last edited:

Can’t make this shit up

Nope, my life is far from good. But at least I'm not using genetics and looks as justification my life being bad. Genetics and looks being important won't change the fact I'm a sentient being inside a body who needs to make his own choices. You can go LDAR and pretend your fatalism will make any changes in your life, your genes are just playing themselves right? Jfl at letting scientific beliefs dictate your potential.

Plus you contradict youself by first implying that if OP had a Chad face he wouldn't be facing mental problems, but then you say mental health is genetic... This automatically implies a Chad face guarantees good mental health, which is clearly not the case. If OP was a Chad he would still have to deal with the problems of his autism.

Next time at least TRY to sympathize a bit before engaging in incel olympics.

appreciate you guys

Joined Jun 3, 2024
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread I Can’t Stop My Heart & Thoughts From Racing.

Im in short spic country, everyone is short, NTness maters much more than height here, and also, height is not the magical pussy magnet you think it is, being 6 feet something isnt worth shit when you are turbo autist or truly sub5, and also why mention where i affirmed i cant even fucking hold a relevant convo with my parents.

appreciate you guys

And I need to grow up? You’re the one talking about “muh snitching” like a fucking middle school normienigger

And no nigger, I do have diagnosed autism & other mental conditions, such as ADHD.

I also like how you’ve barely just joined, yet think you can make a whole assessment of me based on a few posts you’ve seen.

And I need to grow up? You’re the one talking about “muh snitching” like a fucking middle school normienigger

And no nigger, I do have diagnosed autism & other mental conditions, such as ADHD.

I also like how you’ve barely just joined, yet think you can make a whole assessment of me based on a few posts you’ve seen.
Why do Low IQ Jeets despise Non NTs with a passion?

Why do Low IQ Jeets despise Non NTs with a passion?
Because they’re all arrogant, low-IQ, cockroaches who want to try & put others down to cope with their delusions & the fact they’re not really human. Same for Niggers(nothing against autistic blackcels here, i’m talking about nigger normies)

hope things get better for you. maybe try physical exercise idk trying to help

Because they’re all arrogant, low-IQ, cockroaches who want to try & put others down to cope with their delusions & the fact they’re not really human. Same for Niggers(nothing against autistic blackcels here, i’m talking about nigger normies)
@ChudTheCheeseBALL @wereq

Invest in a punching bag to use when you get angry