Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stop laughing at everyone's avis

Youngcel? Wtf? Never watched invader zim?
I'm 31. No I never watched invader zim. I just googled and it's a series, but it was never on TV where I live.

I'm 31. No I never watched invader zim. I just googled and it's a series, but it was never on TV where I live.
Where do you live? Did you watch Danny Phantom?

serious invader zim GIF

Your Avi is the funniest :feelsokman:

Your Avi is the funniest :feelsokman:
thx bro
Where do you live? Did you watch Danny Phantom?
I live in western europe. I also didn't watch Danny Phantom, but I think I'm to old for that. I was 15 when it aired in my country an I wasn't watching cartoons at that age anymore.

thx bro

I live in western europe. I also didn't watch Danny Phantom, but I think I'm to old for that. I was 15 when it aired in my country an I wasn't watching cartoons at that age anymore.
There was an ER cause of Danny Phantom tbh. Some fag got obsessed with a waifu on the show (western waifu lmao) and went ER to recruit people to her all female ghost squad. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

There was an ER cause of Danny Phantom tbh. Some fag got obsessed with a waifu on the show (western waifu lmao) and went ER to recruit people to her all female ghost squad. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
what the fuck did I just read

what.
the.
fuck.
:lul:
Most his tapes were available but now the jews took them off. I used to listen to them to feel better about myself when i felt like shit. Shit is insanely fucking hilarious.
And it gets better, dude practiced ERing for months only to kill 3 people while firing 50 FUCKING SHOTS. Quite possibly the most pathetic ER ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back