Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stop fantasizing about reincarnation

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I constantly fantasize about reincarnating as a high IQ NT rich chad with a big dick even though I know its most likely impossible and even if it was there is no guarantee my wish would come true. The only thing I can hope for is eternal oblivion/non existance but that thought, while it somewhat calms me down still scares me at the same time
Why did life have to be so unfair? Why can't I ever have what others have? Why can't I have another chance? Fuckkk

reincarnation is bullshit, we only have 1 life and this is yours, brutal

reincarnation is bullshit, we only have 1 life and this is yours, brutal
I know it most likely is bullshit but I want it to be true

I constantly fantasize about reincarnating as a high IQ NT rich chad with a big dick even though I know its most likely impossible and even if it was there is no guarantee my wish would come true. The only thing I can hope for is eternal oblivion/non existance but that thought, while it somewhat calms me down still scares me at the same time
Why did life have to be so unfair? Why can't I ever have what others have? Why can't I have another chance? Fuckkk
patched