Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant stop eating carbs and sugar

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I just got done eating a huge bowl of cake and ice cream. im going to be super bloated tomorrow, Im not leaving my room all at tomorrow except to piss and get food. its truly over

Relax. As long as you don't make this a daily thing, you'll be fine.

you dont need that food. the more you eat food like that the more you feed the gut bacteria that thrives on those foods. ive read that gut bacteria can influence your behaviour, which means that foreign bacteria is influencing your cravings and making you eat that junk. if you stopped eating so much trash you'd feel less and less cravings as the foreign bodies inside your gut die.

i drove 30 minutes to schlotzkys to get 2 cinnabon cinnamon roles now im such a fat boi :trepidation:

you dont need that food. the more you eat food like that the more you feed the gut bacteria that thrives on those foods. ive read that gut bacteria can influence your behaviour, which means that foreign bacteria is influencing your cravings and making you eat that junk. if you stopped eating so much trash you'd feel less and less cravings as the foreign bodies inside your gut die.

it's okay even for a built in cheat day but not all the time. all these vegans blow thigns way out proportion. environment /stress problems out weight food by a long mile.

Don't buy food. Start fasting today.

Dr Pepper is my crack

their accessible, easy to find, and easy to eat. up your protein game, bro.

most soft drinks makes my nose feel weird.
You're right, the sugar makes the insides swell up. No wonder I've been having so many nasal problems lately

Fuck, now I feel like eating ice cream. Thanks, OP.

Soda is only good as complement to food. On its own it's wack.
Disagree, I have no problem giving up fast food, but the black poison stays

this is what I hate about gymcelling

Disagree, I have no problem giving up fast food, but the black poison stays
I've known people like you. Drink 6-12 cans of soda a day. It's redic how addictive that stuff is to some people. There's gotta be a soda addiction gene lol.

I've known people like you. Drink 6-12 cans of soda a day. It's redic how addictive that stuff is to some people. There's gotta be a soda addiction gene lol.
Funny, my mom used to be addicted to it. People use it as a cope to replace other addictions. For example, I don't drink alcohol.

Funny, my mom used to be addicted to it. People use it as a cope to replace other addictions. For example, I don't drink alcohol.
Do you not drink because you don't find it pleasurable? I know my mom doesn't drink because she says it tastes disgusting and just makes her dizzy.

What happened to Palpatine? Who's this guy?

Do you not drink because you don't find it pleasurable? I know my mom doesn't drink because she says it tastes disgusting and just makes her dizzy.

What happened to Palpatine? Who's this guy?
I wasn't allowed to growing up, so I never took it up. Even when I finally did, I didn't like it. Tasted like shit, and just made me woozy.

This is Coach Cuck Eli. He's a relationship coach who tried to infiltrate MGTOW, and failed miserably. He thinks dating a landwhale counts as "relationship experience".

I wasn't allowed to growing up, so I never took it up. Even when I finally did, I didn't like it. Tasted like shit, and just made me woozy.

This is Coach Cuck Eli. He's a relationship coach who tried to infiltrate MGTOW, and failed miserably. He thinks dating a landwhale counts as "relationship experience".
[MEDMEDIA]

He does have cuck written all over his face.

I'll only admit it once
I binge and purge
Its been a year now
Thats how low im now