Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stand university anymore

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have been thinking about switching majors, currently in chemical engineering. My GPA is pretty low. I study,but my grades never improve much. I have failed a lot of classes already, I will probably take 3 more years to graduate.

I seriously want to drop out or do something easier.

I graduated with a electrical engineering degree from mediocre state school with a 2.48GPA and had a job before graduation. Failed 7 classes during my time. Many Cs and MANY Ds. I was able to buy my own home less than a year out, and work a pretty comfy job where I can post this while I'm there. Stick with it, STEM has it's rewards. Trust me, after college with a degree is great (still of course stressful without foids).

I sympathize with the depression about it though, that shit was incredibly hard, especially as an incel. I nearly dropped out twice. One time I actually got a call the Thursday before the semester started from my pastor who forced me to live on his couch so I didn't drop out.

Damn I’m the same major. Though the reason I hate university is cuz I get no bitches

(((Higher Education))) is a scam. Go to trade school or something.

Uni was torture to me, at one point I just stopped attending and it was a good decision. Would've roped otherwise tbh
Though after reading @StormlitAqua 's post I'm not sure if I can in good faith recommend doing what I did.

Uni was torture to me, at one point I just stopped attending and it was a good decision. Would've roped otherwise tbh
Though after reading @StormlitAqua 's post I'm not sure if I can in good faith recommend doing what I did.
I've experienced the same myself about 6 months ago and I don't regret it yet. I'm planning to switch schools and majors (from psych & poli sci to comp sci) since I've decided I might as well moneymaxx since studying my "passion"—as my parents and teachers and culture fooled me into doing—sure as shit didn't make the experience anymore enjoyable. Hoping that commuting to class instead of living on campus will be less rope-inducing as well.

I flipped my final year too, no motivation. Got really shit grades

I have been thinking about switching majors, currently in chemical engineering. My GPA is pretty low. I study,but my grades never improve much. I have failed a lot of classes already, I will probably take 3 more years to graduate.

I was in chemical engineering for two years. I was doing well but it was brutal. So I switched to Finance

How many years have you done?

Drop out if it's too hard for your defective brain. It's not your fault you were born that way. Just be a nightguard and play games, it's the perfect incel job

Studying = brainwashing

What's your GPA? Mine's a solid 2, can't get it any better than that, I used to do pretty decent in school, but now I have extreme brain fog and a short attention span.

Do not drop out. Finish the course even if you need more 3 years.

You dont want to life as a minimun wage incel, trust me. You would end up roping in matter of months.

What's your GPA? Mine's a solid 2, can't get it any better than that, I used to do pretty decent in school, but now I have extreme brain fog and a short attention span.

Mine is a 2.87. What course though?

I'm doing STEM, specifically computer science.

It's another difficult course lol. Do you study by yourself? I study by myself. Every time I have asked other people to help me out with something, they always flake on me. Just the other day, I saw a chad with a bunch of girls helping him out with his studies in the library.

It's another difficult course lol. Do you study by yourself? I study by myself. Every time I have asked other people to help me out with something, they always flake on me. Just the other day, I saw a chad with a bunch of girls helping him out with his studies in the library.
I do study by myself, I have no friends at all at my university, it's just hard to click with people nowadays. I feel like having an active social circle would help a lot tbh.

Going to university is for chads.

The users who go to the university are fakecels.

just get your degree boyos

just hold on bro