Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't stand those fucking stupid autistic lifts

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Yeah man I squatted 405lbs!!! YEAAAAAAAA!!!

You see these idiots go all hard and they turn out to be a manlet/gymcel disgusting subhumans. Women don't give a shit about any of that crap. Just lol. The coping is too strong.

sadly, I too fell into the gymcope thing

Gymcels are pathetic copers. Women only want muscles if it's on a masculine chad not some sad looking incel.

Why don't you guys just buy weights?

Gymmaxers/gymcels are often manlets who are 5"7 and below.

At my gym, 90% of the most muscular guys are all manlets (including myself) (with the exception of one 6"7 Tyrone who is so muscular and high-T he doesn't even need steroids. )

What are you even trying to say? That incels shouldn't have any hobbies and anything that doesn't lead to getting pussy is a waste of time?I don't think any of us are deluding ourselves into thinking that lifting is going to get us laid.

I swear, all of these anti-gymcel threads reek of someone who's insecure that other people are bettering themselves while your muscles atrophy from rotting and your rolls of fat pile up as you devour yet another jelly donut.

Just do calisthenics, it works out the muscles whores actually care about

I lift some weights in my basement , last time I went to the gym, too many Stacie's and Chad.

fagotonabike said:
Just do calisthenics, it works out the muscles whores actually care about

+1 for calisthenics. Some of the best results I've ever had.

Also for you brokecels out there, get a job in a factory or warehouse. Get paid to work out!

Framecel222 said:
What are you even trying to say? That incels shouldn't have any hobbies and anything that doesn't lead to getting pussy is a waste of time?I don't think any of us are deluding ourselves into thinking that lifting is going to get us laid.

I swear, all of these anti-gymcel threads reek of someone who's insecure that other people are bettering themselves while your muscles atrophy from rotting and your rolls of fat pile up as you devour yet another jelly donut.

LDAR is the way to go imo. I feel trying to better yourself is a waste once you're born with an ugly face, or you're a manlet.

Framecel222 said:

And cope again, retard. You're by far one of the worst posters on this board. I have no idea why they haven't banned you yet. Also, I'm a built guy with a Nick Bateman tier body. I am proof that lifting is bullshit without the face. Total waste of time.

And caring about pointless autistic lifts such as squats and deadlifts and trying to reach your "max" is bullshit. Women don't give a fuck. Nick Bateman does 135lbs on the bench, and can still get more pussy than any of us on this fucking forum.

anincelforlifelol said:
And caring about pointless autistic lifts such as squats and deadlifts and trying to reach your "max" is bullshit. Women don't give a fuck. Nick Bateman does 135lbs on the bench, and can still get more pussy than any of us on this fucking forum.

There are some people that work out, study, have jobs, etc. not for pussy but for personal satisfaction and health.

Not everyone gets strong for women, though.

CopingGymcel said:
Not everyone gets strong for women, though.

Yeah...for your ego to show off to women...which fails miserably. No one really gives a fuck in the end for a subhuman showing off his butterface.

Lifting is fine as long as you accept that it's not going to get you women.

You should lift so that you can beat up Chad :) or scare normies.

Women do give a shit. Lifting weights has changed many guys lives. If you're still subhuman after achieving a good body, surgery is the next best thing.

Those guys probably lift for strength, or some kind of powerlifters, strongmans, or oly lifters.

But yes, over the years, I've come to understand that women don't give a shit about strength, and they just only care if you have a good looking face, you're tall, or anything looks related. If you can do carry a bag of groceries, pick her up, do a couple of push ups, and pull ups, they'll think you're strong enough. But however, you could still end up impressing other men with your strength lol.

I find that being big and strong acts as a good asshole deterrent. If you look strong, people have second thoughts about messing with you. And being able to lift heavy objects is nice.

anincelforlifelol said:
And cope again, retard. You're by far one of the worst posters on this board. I have no idea why they haven't banned you yet. Also, I'm a built guy with a Nick Bateman tier body. I am proof that lifting is bullshit without the face. Total waste of time.

not only that the guy is horrifically framecel, no amount of lifting without massive roid abuse will ever give him an appealing body

some people just dont get it, they dont get that you have a place, all you have to do is accept it.

I actually respect gymcels who do it for the sole purpose of sports and/or hobby. I hate gymcels who do it for looksmaxxing and for the vaginal dream.

whogivesafucc said:
Lifting is fine as long as you accept that it's not going to get you women.

Yep, that's me pretty much. Women don't appreciate the hard work or buff look. Those are male values that we project onto them even though they don't give a damn.

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah man I squatted 405lbs!!! YEAAAAAAAA!!!

You see these idiots go all hard and they turn out to be a manlet/gymcel disgusting subhumans. Women don't give a shit about any of that crap. Just lol. The coping is too strong.
Because every single person in the gym is all about girls. There are people who go to the gym cause they like it or for other personal reasons you know. You get a better metabolic rate and it is really good for your mood and health.

Plus, no matter where you start, gaining muscle will make you look better than you started with, so while you won't go from a 1 to a 9, it can raise you a point or so. Tbh, I've probably checked myself out in the mirror more than all other people combined, and I can't imagine going back to twig arms again.

anincelforlifelol said:

Not everyone is lifting for women you fucking idiot. I know its over and still lift, i dont lift for women.

Gymcelling is megacope. Ugly manlet + muscles = most pathetic thing in the world. Basically an advertisement for all the world to see how fucking desperate you are. Better to just be a skinnyfat manlet.

blickpall said:
There are some people that work out, study, have jobs, etc. not for pussy but for personal satisfaction and health.

Name one

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Strongmen. They often have a visible gut and don't care about aesthetics, just their PRs.

blickpall said:

I would question that, simply for the fact that you are on this specific board.  Sometimes when people are deeply immersed in their despair, the need arises for the individual to escape his despair by whatever means necessary, even if this entails the act of subconscious self-deception. The mind deceives the individual in secrecy, so the lie could be more believable and more potent in effect.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I would question that, simply for the fact that you are on this specific board.  Sometimes when people are deeply immersed in their despair, the need arises for the individual to escape his despair by whatever means necessary, even if this entails the act of subconscious self-deception. The mind deceives the individual in secrecy, so the lie could be more believable and more potent in effect.

this definitely applies to a lot of the 'i lift for myself bro' copers but i also think many incels HAVE actually given up and just go to the gym to make themselves feel better

Guys, should an incel lift for aesthetics (looksmaxing) or strength (get strong af)?

What's your call?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

I respect what you're saying, but I don't go to school, or work, to have a higher chance of having sex or a relationship. Without going into too much detail, I can say that if my only motivation was the latter, I've had the opportunity to make life and career choices that would make that much more likely, but instead I work from home and have an academic schedule that is suffocating and in an environment devoid of romantic opportunities. The career I'm in school for will demand extra time for certification, does not pay nearly as well as most other degrees which take that much time to achieve (4 year college, 4 year grad, 1 year certification mandatory) and is not very prestigious in any way otherwise. It simply doesn't make any sense. 

On the subject of the gym in particular, I used to go relatively frequently when I had time, but that hasn't been the case in about 6 months. I went because although I hated every second of being in the gym, I hated the way I looked outside of it, and I missed the endorphin rush I would get when playing sports, something I had done almost continuously from early childhood until about 21 years of age. I look in the mirror now and I think "I need to get back in shape," and while admit this thought is usually open-ended, I find the motivation to be the way I felt when I was in shape, when I could make that run or do that routine.

In short, it would have to be a deception that has lasted decades.

Just lol at all who you coping dumb asses who say "I-I lift for myself! Not women!" You sound exactly like roasties who try to say they put on make up for themselves, and not Chad. I smell bullshit. Wake up and smell the coffee sunshines. You lift in order to gain a better body, and thinking that would help you get women. End of story. Any guy who says they don't lift for women is full of shit. Every guy lifts for women. They want the validation. Humans want validation. It is how we are all built, so stop coping.

jagged0 said:
Gymcels are pathetic copers. Women only want muscles if it's on a masculine chad not some sad looking incel.

So true lmao
Only time gymcelling is worth is if you're already at least a chadlite, then at least you can turn into a full chad.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at all who you coping dumb asses who say "I-I lift for myself! Not women!" You sound exactly like roasties who try to say they put on make up for themselves, and not Chad. I smell bullshit. Wake up and smell the coffee sunshines. You lift in order to gain a better body, and thinking that would help you get women. End of story. Any guy who says they don't lift for women is full of shit. Every guy lifts for women. They want the validation. Humans want validation. It is how we are all built, so stop coping.

brutal blackpill

flowerful said:
brutal blackpill

It's the way it is brother. Gotta get some of these guys back on track. Bluepilled bullshit doesn't belong on this website.

People who lift for girls are patethic. It doesnt work with a shitty face. I had to start weight-lifting and boxing to protect myself and get some kind of respect from other guys. I really just lift now to fuck other people up and it does work for that, so I would say its a pretty nice cope to lift even for truecels. Not everyone can LDAR, done that and its boring after a while.

anincelforlifelol said:

Not everyone but the majority does. If you accept that its over for you but dont want to LDAR its nice to be able to crush others if they are disrespectful to you. Its really lifefuel to beat some asshole normies up.

undeadcel said:
People who lift for girls are patethic. It doesnt work with a shitty face. I had to start weight-lifting and boxing to protect myself and get some kind of respect from other guys. I really just lift now to fuck other people up and it does work for that, so I would say its a pretty nice cope to lift even for truecels. Not everyone can LDAR, done that and its boring after a while.

Not everyone but the majority does. If you accept that its over for you but dont want to LDAR its nice to be able to crush others if they are disrespectful to you. Its really lifefuel to beat some asshole normies up.

I feel the same way.

The only person that could be strong for you is yourself anyways.

undeadcel said:

This is why I've started exercising.