Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand not having sex

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
i feel thirsty for sex

we live in such fucked up times

women will do just fine without sex, but not men

we need it as much as we need food

thats why nature made men strong enough to get sex

but civilization happened and gave equal rights to women, now we can only play the betabuxing & lookmaxing game, which is retarded

of you have no money and no looks, how will you get sex?
you wont

even more so if youre friendless and unpopular

I feel exactly the same.

It’s over. Unless an apocalypse happen

No one can live without sex, we just cope everyday

Time not used for fucking is wastedtime

dw, my 6'4 chad friend said it wasn't a big deal and that there's more to life than sex

i feel thirsty for sex

we live in such fucked up times

women will do just fine without sex, but not men

we need it as much as we need food

thats why nature made men strong enough to get sex

but civilization happened and gave equal rights to women, now we can only play the betabuxing & lookmaxing game, which is retarded

of you have no money and no looks, how will you get sex?
you wont

even more so if youre friendless and unpopularsa

Same here! I've not money and looks....For Cure of my lust and urges I've made Home made Booty from Spounge .... when evere I get horny I fap in it. There's no hope at all.....:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

these days I don’t even know what I want. I’ve been a virgin so my whole life so I don’t know what else or what a relationship is.
It’s weird the thirst is gone, all I really want is something genuine like a friend.
But most people are fake, and just wear a persona. I lost interest in interacting as a whole. This is why I only care about 2D, cause it ironically seems less ulterior.

these days I don’t even know what I want. I’ve been a virgin so my whole life so I don’t know what else or what a relationship is.
It’s weird the thirst is gone, all I really want is something genuine like a friend.
But most people are fake, and just wear a persona. I lost interest in interacting as a whole. This is why I only care about 2D, cause it ironically seems less ulterior.

Maybe that's just the agepill, though not all men lose their libido with age.

I can’t stand being in the military

chrome-YG9-KL0dk-Zc.png

:p