Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant stand my beta behavior

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
The way i behave just screams "Virgin" and its not funny anymore. If i was 10 years younger it wouldnt be bad but at 27 its pathetic, cringy and repulsive. Noone takes me seriously, noone talks to me, i cant make any friends and people step on me all the time. I have no backbone nor can i get any. The fact that i wake up every day realizing that i made my miserable life even more miserable eats me from the inside and the fact that i got nothing outside to support me and give me strength makes it even worse.

Because, yes, fucking a girl is what makes you a man, having a girl like you and you doing what nature gave you your dick for is what seperates you from a child. But i dont do this, and I cant do it because im unattractive so im permamently stuck as a weak insecure low energy incel who is bound to have a abd time regardless of enviroment.

You gotta cum in orange juice to become Chad, people never take me seriously because I'm short and retarded too.

Because, yes, fucking a girl is what makes you a man, having a girl like you and you doing what nature gave you your dick for is what seperates you from a child. But i dont do this, and I cant do it because im unattractive so im permamently stuck as a weak insecure low energy incel who is bound to have a abd time regardless of enviroment.
totally agree. Getting sex for the first time is the last step in puberty and becoming an adult male. If u dont get it sex and relationships ur gonna be mentally ill

totally agree. Getting sex for the first time is the last step in puberty and becoming an adult male. If u dont get it sex and relationships ur gonna be mentally ill
wish the army saw this and kicked me out. i have told them im a virgin yet they fucking kept me

Trucel trait: you don't care anymore about what scumciety says

I can’t stand it either