Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand it when CuckTears sanctimoniously discuss looks ("no one is ugly", "take a shower bro")

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★

That's really disgusting.

Smug2

I shower for my waifu I'll meet in Japan only.

I keep clean for her otherwise I would be right at home as a filthy unwashed pig in the west.

Ikr. Just morons

Actually if you think rational, no one is ugly. But we don't live in a wonderland so fuck these guys.

A belief far more disgusting than the ugliest of faces.

"I've messaged thousands of women across dating sites and literally never gotten a like."​
"You're likely doing it an inappropriate or off-putting manner or context"

I absolutely hate that type of shit. "No, it's not because you're ugly, it's because you did this and this detail wrong. You must try harder".

Things like that made me kick myself so hard and get so fucking frustrated before the blackpill.

So what are they saying? That looks DO matter and some people ARE ugly? IncelTears changes positions like some kind of... sex having... person.

They insult our peraonalities bt calling it "ugly" but then around and say real ugliness doesn't matter. The cognitive dissonance is infinite with them.

So what are they saying? That looks DO matter and some people ARE ugly? IncelTears changes positions like some kind of... sex having... person.
LOL. No one at CuckTears is having sex.

With all this talk of surgerymaxxing tho, wouldn’t it be better if the normies at least paid for it?

Marriage isn’t supposed to be about physical attraction. It’s an unbreakable alliance between two people to better weather the dangers of the world, and provide higher quality children.

The idea that a foid would only stay with her husband because she finds him sexy is ludicrous. That’s what men do when their wives hit the wall so they go shopping for a younger model. All people lose their looks as they age.

Ahhh, the West in 2018. Where every social institution is presumed to exist just to make regular fucking more convenient.

okay on a large scale basis this won't work to get rid of inceldom, even if all men were total chads in a society, it is in female nature (left unchecked) to seek out the most elite men.... So what would happen is giga-chad would be the new chad, and the lower chads would become the new incels.