Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't STAND how normies simp for foids they'll never meet

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
I was watching this interrogation video with a female detective. She was an incompetent buffoon who didn't even get the guy to confess and people in the comments were praising her left and right and saying what a wonderful detective she was. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why do normies constantly simp and fawn over foids they'll NEVER meet?

This shit really pisses me off because there are tons of male detectives in these videos who are incredibly skilled and are able to get the criminals to confess and hardly anybody ever praises them but this bitch didn't know shit and almost every fucking comment was from some simp saying how wonderful she was and drooling over her pathetic roastie ass. Did she even pay attention during her training or was she just passed because she was female?

She used NONE of the very effective interrogation techniques that she was definitely taught and instead tried to appeal to his humanity and sense of decency and tried to get him to care about his victims and their families. Bitch, he just brutally murdered and hacked up two innocent old people he didn't even know. He's a psychopathic narcissist. He doesn't have a sense of humanity! He doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself.

In the end she just gave up and called him an animal and that was the end of it. Stupid bitch. I guarantee you if there were a competent MALE interrogator he would have gotten him to confess. Thankfully there was so much evidence the dumbass left behind he was able to be convicted without a confession but there are many cases where the criminal wouldn't have been found guilty on the evidence alone without a confession and if this were one of those times this psychopath would still be out there killing people because of this stupid incompetent bitch!

View: https://youtu.be/HQ3oWKn-hZw

Screenshot 20230822 173210 kindlephoto 5229367

Women are successful due to looks.
Women are successful because they are women, period. Being an attractive woman on top of that is just a bonus

It's just desperation, I find it impossible to believe anyone actually gives a shit about a woman (online and irl) unless they want physical intimacy. Unless they are just smooth brained as fuck.

I also never cared about celebrities for example. The normie mind is generally very different from mine

I find it impossible to believe anyone actually gives a shit about a woman (online and irl) unless they want physical intimacy.
This. If women didn't have vaginas men would totally ignore them. You know how young boys don't like girls until they reach puberty and start wanting to fuck them? Well that's how men would feel about women if they never wanted to fuck them.

Please m’lady, can I have a crumb of pussy?

The only thing more retarded than « female logic » are simps , i can’t wait until a serial killer / mass shooter start hunting down simps (in GTA 5) that’s gonna be amazing :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsautistic: they really are the worst of the worst.

That's why i hate cucks/simps/pussys even more than foids, cause they poison the fucking well for guys like us.

It pisses me off myself.