Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand foid music

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Title says it all, I would say that I especially don't like their love songs but that's almost all that they can produce so it would be redundand anyway.

To be honest I don't like any love songs/songs about various relationships but somewhat the ones produced by foids are even more irritating. Male singers can make their songs about these topics at least a bit diverse or even a bit nuanced/beautiful, with foids it's basicially: a) longing for chad b) longing for chads dick c) chad not interested, so sad :(

On the other hand, even on rare occasions when they SOMEHOW manage to produce song not about love, it's usually something even worse that looks like it was produced by mentally unstable/angry 15 years old.

It's either: a) benis people bad
b) kweens strong c) some shit about le foid depression d) some unremarkable feel good/party pop trash that's not even catchy

In conclusion, holes shouldn't be allowed to listen to music :dab:

Agreed foids are taking over music in the past the most popular music was rock and metal now popular musics are feminine trash.

Agreed foids are taking over music in the past the most popular music was rock and metal now popular musics are feminine trash.
Agree so much. Foids destroyed music industries. I mean look at Miley Cyrus and that faggy green hair hole from Murica. Forget her name. I'm so annoyed by them.

DON'T INSULT MY QUEEN LIZZO :feels:

this will always be queen shit :soy:

ehhh some female made music is actually good. I like Kate Bush, I also like Unwound (female drummer), Sonic Youth (has disreputable foid Kim Gordon as singer)

Dude it’s just music. Kate Bush makes good stuff, idc about lyrics. Kim Gordon is an insufferable cunt but the music is good and the fact that she got cheated on makes it slightly easier to listen to the music.

I despise all emotional music tbh