Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stand fat women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Legitimately they anger me so much. It's ok to insult men for their looks and weight "smelly neck beard eating cheatos" but when you comment on fat women everyone loses their minds. An example is the comment section to this video where this guy basically makes a joke about fat women having standards that are too high.
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rYOhGl3JJ8k?feature=share

The comments are calling him a misogynistic fat shaming monster.

Then visit a subreddit called Just neck beard things and they make the joke about "fat neck beard wants virgin trad wife" and it gets hundreds of thousands of likes.

I can't stand fat women, they're disgusting and awful to look at. I hate fat men as well, but something about fat women and them coming up with all these ridiculous excuses and mental gymnastics to excuse their slobbery angers me so much. All fat women should be fed to starving African children.

Me neither. But I’m more envious of a good looking couple compared to an ugly couple

If I was given a choice between staying a virgin or ascending with an obese whore, I'm staying a virgin.

evident seeing as you left 21 comments on that channel arguing with whales :feelskek: why even bother
Bcuz I can make them feel bad about themselves.

What he said was the most milquetoast shit ever, if you want better men then improve yourself. Literal standard bluepill rhetoric, and millions of hogbeasts rise up in anger because he dared offend and imply they don't deserve the HTNs and desperate normies they actually do get to fuck on a daily basis because of hypergamy. Meme gender. :feelshaha:

No fat chicas, mang

Whales are nasty and no amount cope can ever help them, which manifest in why they are so aggressive and annoying. Most hot foids are relatively nice compared to landwhales, but whales seethe because despite playing on easy mode they still couldn't cut the team and get chad

Whales are nasty and no amount cope can ever help them, which manifest in why they are so aggressive and annoying. Most hot foids are relatively nice compared to landwhales, but whales seethe because despite playing on easy mode they still couldn't cut the team and get chad

wtf 150 pounds is already fat as fuck

I can’t stand women but yea fuck them fat hoes :feelsUgh:

fat women want to have their cheesecake and it it too.

Most times they are. But like i said, if we put a 300 pound foid and a 300 pound guy side by side, the foid will look uglier than the guy
you are right