Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t stand fat people

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I work with normies as well as quite a bit of fat people and I can’t fathom ever letting myself get to that point

I hate skinny people too but at least skinny people admit they’re a skinny bitch

All fat people do is is cope and say, “women love dad bods” or “live a lil’” or “Imma thiccccc bitch” and they always have the biggest egos/attitudes. Meanwhile they can’t even get up from the chair

My supervisor is legit 600lbs and he can’t even move.

Maybe it’s the steroids amplifying everything but fat people piss me off so much I had to make this post on break

You have to accommodate them but if you workout or eat at least somewhat decent you’re a “narcissistic sociopath” and you’re “fat shaming”

Am I just an asshole? Am I the only one who feels this way?

@Cayden Zhang

I hate skinny people too but at least skinny people admit they’re a skinny bitch
You were based until you said this. Fat people choose to be fat usually. Many skinny people have health conditions that prevent them from gaining weight, and it's out of their control. I have an insanely fast metabolism and bad intestinal condition that keeps me skinny. I'm only 155 pounds despite eating 4,000 calories a day

You were based until you said this. Fat people choose to be fat usually. Many skinny people have health conditions that prevent them from gaining weight, and it's out of their control. I have an insanely fast metabolism and bad intestinal condition that keeps me skinny. I'm only 155 pounds despite eating 4,000 calories a day

Have you checked your testosterone levels? You could have low T/weak androgen receptors preventing you from growing

4,000 calories consistently? Most of its carbs and meeting your protein goal?

Fast metabolism isn’t a medical condition from preventing you from gaining weight. I was 110lbs for 12 years and had a “fast metabolism”, I would know

Being fat alone doesn't make you incel, being overweight is a choice.
Exactly, I got hyperthyroidism keeping me underweight and regardless of how much I eat, I will always be skinny.

Have you checked your testosterone levels? You could have low T/weak androgen receptors preventing you from growing
Testosterone was was like 900 something last time it was checks 2 years ago
4,000 calories consistently? Most of its carbs and meeting your protein goal?
Yes, 3500-4000 calories every day. Good amount of protein and other macronutrients.
Fast metabolism isn’t a medical condition from preventing you from gaining weight. I was 110lbs for 12 years and had a “fast metabolism”, I would know
My intestinal condition is a huge factor as to why I can't gain weight. My intestines cannot function without high doses of laxative medications every day. I almost died at age 13 form this, and hadn't had a bowel movement in over a week. I was only around 78 pounds back then form how sick I was. My intestines cannot absorb iron properly either, and require high doses of iron pills as well to get enough, so I do not think everything I eat gets absorbed properly. My intestines are seriously faulty

Welcome to the club @VideoGameCoper
Brutal. Wouldn't surprise me though. My T levels were like 900 or something last time I had it checked 2 years ago, but I'm only 155 pounds at 6'0" and can't gain much muscle or strength. Plus, I have weak joints that get injured easily

Being fat alone doesn't make you incel, being overweight is a choice.

Exactly, I got hyperthyroidism keeping me underweight and regardless of how much I eat, I will always be skinny.
Not being able to gain weight is a truecel trait for sure

Brutal. Wouldn't surprise me though. My T levels were like 900 or something last time I had it checked 2 years ago, but I'm only 155 pounds at 6'0" and can't gain much muscle or strength. Plus, I have weak joints that get injured easily
Sounds exactly like me, minus a quarter foot.

And you say you have wide hips also?
Yes. It's especially noticeable when I'm not wearing a baggy shirt and you can see how much wider my hips are than my waist. Brutal

Yes. It's especially noticeable when I'm not wearing a baggy shirt and you can see how much wider my hips are than my waist. Brutal
Wow you’re like exactly me if I wasn’t stressed as a teenager (I.e. less growth stunted).

Wow you’re like exactly me if I wasn’t stressed as a teenager (I.e. less growth stunted).
Funny you mention that, as I was insanely stressed as a teen. (No friends, terribly hard classes, and horrendous health issues that made me want to kill myself at the time). Also, because I'm a night owl, only got around 5 hours of sleep on school days and felt horrible from the lack of sleep. Maybe I would have been a 6'4" mogger had I had better teenage years