Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't stand Chadlite Blackpillers

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was watching this video:

View: https://youtu.be/AbQy0bqdk_E

And he talked about how a toilet BEGGED him to be in a relationship with him and how he didn't want that, he claims to be a 6/10 but judging by how toilets treat him he's a 7/10 (Tyronelite), I was watching a number of other Chadlite Blackpill YouTubers and then I realise how different our lives are, Wheat Waffles is a 5/10~6/10 and he's a Normie and gets the Normie treatment all of the time, but a Chadlite gets the Normie treatment most of the time and the Chad treatment some of the time.

Failed Normies often understand our struggles and I'm not saying that Chadlite's and Chad's cognitively can't, I'm just saying that I can't stand hearing their stories.

I would literally kill for such a treatment. He's not a 6/10 and he shouldn't pretend to be one, your SMV grows exponentially with each point and he's clearly a 7/10 (Tyronelite) based on how toilets treat him.

Listening to Blackpilled Chadlite's is like listening to a millionaire complain about billionaires while I'm in infinite debt. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Reminds me of a video I watched 3 days ago of Austin dunham talking about how yes, it's easy to get 5s and 7s but the 8s and 9s, it's hard guys, even for us, tyronekind jflllll

Cant wait to see those Chadlite age past 30s and wondering where all the becky gone:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Listening to Blackpilled Chadlite's is like listening to a millionaire complain about billionaires while I'm in infinite debt. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Or like listening to a millionaire telling you that if you just study a bit more, you'll get a degree with a 100000 euros every year salary guaranteed.
Which really fits how Chadlites get treated by women. Generally speaking, they need to do a little more than just existing to get relastionships. Which is why they say that the bar is "so low" for men.

:yes: They don't experience 1 percent of what we do and unless you felt in on your own skin you can't really empathize or understand.

Thank you for this brother you're the best I felt the same, like man I'm tired of calling people fakecel, I can't let these chadlites benefit from my watch time :feelswhat:

bluepilled, blackpilled, ANY TYPE OF Chads are super annoying I won't lie. They act as if they deserved their privilege when they didn't do shit but be born with a good enough face/height.

There’s no such thing as a blackpilled normie or blackpilled chadlite.