Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't stand being around people no more.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Before I was able to tolerate them but now I can't. I can't get into a buss if it's too crowded. I can't greet anyone I know (not that they care anyways). It's hell to go outside to work. Just nuke this earth already. I wish an asteroid just wiped us out once and for all.

I even stopped going on runs because of the fucking normfags everywhere. I swear I would be running down a path in the middle of nowhere and some fucktard on a bike would come riding past. :feelsree:

Fuck normies.
Fuck normies.
Fuck normies.
That is all.

I wish all-might was real tbh.
Would completely save our society.

Lately i have been feeling especially highly uncomfortable outside. Very suifuel tbh when you blackpill eyes. Not planning on leaving the house soon

I even stopped going on runs because of the fucking normfags everywhere. I swear I would be running down a path in the middle of nowhere and some fucktard on a bike would come riding past. :feelsree:

Fuck normies.
Fuck normies.
Fuck normies.
That is all.
Image result for wojak with mask

Before I was able to tolerate them but now I can't. I can't get into a buss if it's too crowded. I can't greet anyone I know (not that they care anyways). It's hell to go outside to work. Just nuke this earth already. I wish an asteroid just wiped us out once and for all.
I can relate to this too much

I'm sad to know that so much pain is coming my way

Touchè! Brilliant repost!

My recumbent bike has a 50cc honda engine. I can drag a heavy trailer full of stuff uphill easily. Cheaper than a ebike battery!
damn I would buy a motorcycle, but you can't use bike Lanes of you have motrocycle

i hate being surrounded by normalfags

damn I would buy a motorcycle, but you can't use bike Lanes of you have motrocycle
I had motorcycle before.

Costs a lot to maintain.

I can afford to buy parts and tires in advance for my bicycles.