Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t smile

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I literally can’t unless I laugh, which makes me do it automatically. But I can’t do it “on demand”. Whenever I try it looks like a grimace of pain more than anything else
B096E2CD A796 4206 BE3D 957A70F339EE

I literally have smiled so little that I can’t properly do it jfl it sounds like a fake thing ik but im ded srs i just cant

You seem to have a chin and a jawline also your teeth aren't crocked or yellow :chad: :banhammer:

When you ldar there's no reason to smile, try and find some solace in that

Same plus I look fucking retarded even when I genuinely smile

That's a brutal smile, man. It looks painful.

Can anyone do it on demand? I'm seriously wondering that. I don't think anyone do it on demand and usually can do it easily.

Like an employee at a store genuinely smiling at you because they're thinking "I deal with this jackass and I can get some extra cash over the others and maybe a raise and a promotion."
For images, they're doing it with someone they like and care for.

I brush my teeth well
moggs me, I brush twice a day, sometimes 3 times and my teeth are still yellow (I don't drink coffee or shit like that)

Same plus I look fucking retarded even when I genuinely smile
I have a weird toothy smile when I actually do that makes me look kind of horselike

moggs me, I brush twice a day, sometimes 3 times and my teeth are still yellow (I don't drink coffee or shit like that)
I lucked out with teeth genetically tbh I've never had cavities or braces and I eat like shit. Only place I can confidently say I came out alright tbh

Same here. I cannot smile naturally.

I know the feel because I too have a weird smile. It took me literally decades not to give a shit anymore.

Stop being ashamed of what you are.