Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't sleep

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It's almost 7 AM and I can't stop replaying a conversation in my head from earlier today. My siblings were discussing how my cousin been posting slutty pics on IG. One of my sisters said "it's not a big deal, she's in her 20s."

I can't lie, this is really upsetting me. Especially since my cousin is younger than me. My sis was obviously implying that she's grown so it's ok for her to express her sexuality. Nice. So why can't I express mine? Why have I been sexually repressed my whole life? These skanks practically walk around naked while I've never even been allowed to express interest in a girl without the risk of being utterly humiliated and developing PTSD. I could never talk about girls with my friends/family without being ridiculed and teased. I couldn't look at girls I was attracted to without fear of being arrested. I would literally rather die than approach one. How can any sane person imply that women are oppressed when so many men like me exist?

“She’s over 18, she can function as a toilet now without judgement”

Sleeping pills or weed...both can help you boyos. Especially the latter.

It’s hard to even fathom the sheer stupidity and lack of self awareness of foids. It’s truly single-cell organism tier. How humanity has managed to not go extinct, being just another species of mammal, is a mystery to me.