Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t sleep my parents keep setting the ac at 76 F. It’s so fucking hot in my room.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
Fuck these dumb niggers, my face is dry and my ears are radiating heat. For the past month I couldn’t get quality sleep because of this one thing. I feel like it’s out of spite or something, who doesn’t want to sleep in a cold room? It doesn’t make sense it’s not even winter yet! I feel like my brain stops functioning above 74 F in my small room. I literally argued for an hour yesterday but they prioritize their own comfort.

I am sweating and I have to constantly drink water while it evaporates, also my eyes are dry. This shit is torture man.

Where do you live?

I couldn't sleep because god made Iraq 44c⁰ on average monday from april to september

thats abuse, even if your an adult, if your parents dont priortize your comfort as their child they need to be scissor kicked in the back of the head

thats like 24 degrees celsius right? how is that even hot?

I couldn't sleep because god made Iraq 44c⁰ on average monday from april to september
Humans really weren’t meant to function well at these temps. Most annoying thing is that ethnics are unable to acclimate to the weather in the west.

thats like 24 degrees celsius right? how is that even hot?
Small house + small room. My body spergs out if it gets hotter than 23 c.

Small house + small room. My body spergs out if it gets hotter than 23 c.
Fair

cant you at least negotiate the temp be set just one or two degrees lower? your parents cant be that unreasonable, can they?

thats abuse, even if your an adult, if your parents dont priortize your comfort as their child they need to be scissor kicked in the back of the head
The same parents that made me walk to school everyday while it was below freezing, confusing shit man.

Well, there is cold so…
It’s fall so the temps are going down but it’s still hot some days.
cant you at least negotiate the temp be set just one or two degrees lower? your parents cant be that unreasonable, can they?
It’s a recurring problem every winter/fall they go overboard with the heat, even though I’ve discussed this matter a lot, they keep doing it on impulse, it’s a massive waste of money too.

Humans really weren’t meant to function well at these temps. Most annoying thing is that ethnics are unable to acclimate to the weather in the west.
Idk about that but putting on a heavy coat some fire and whisky would make bearable either way if you complain about anything less than 25c⁰ then you are really really soft

My house's temperature is always kept at 80-82 degrees Fahrenheit

My house's temperature is always kept at 80-82 degrees Fahrenheit
There’s a lot of factors that make this livable like low humidity, ventilation, and larger rooms, etc.

Idk about that but putting on a heavy coat some fire and whisky would make bearable either way if you complain about anything less than 25c⁰ then you are really really soft
Houses here are not well equipped to dissipate heat and it gets worse with small houses, not to mention how humid heat is far more unbearable even at low temps. Idk about the soft part since I can handle below freezing temps better than most, like when the grass itself turns white and water collects on my eyebrows and eyelashes.

There’s a lot of factors that make this livable like low humidity, ventilation, and larger rooms, etc.
I live near the Gulf of Mexico and inside a compact house. Not sure about my ventilation though

Houses here are not well equipped to dissipate heat and it gets worse with small houses, not to mention how humid heat is far more unbearable even at low temps. Idk about the soft part since I can handle below freezing temps better than most, like when the grass itself turns white and water collects on my eyebrows and eyelashes.
I meant over 25c⁰ my bad, also you are right humidity is the bad part about high temps amd the lack of sun isn't going to make that any better

Kek, in California we call that "just another night."

Got a floor fan anywhere you can use?

Fuck these dumb niggers, my face is dry and my ears are radiating heat. For the past month I couldn’t get quality sleep because of this one thing. I feel like it’s out of spite or something, who doesn’t want to sleep in a cold room? It doesn’t make sense it’s not even winter yet! I feel like my brain stops functioning above 74 F in my small room. I literally argued for an hour yesterday but they prioritize their own comfort.
70F is best temp

i hate when my parents do this but im jobless fucking loser woth no friends or females