Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't sleep despite having a fever

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
Damn I hate this gay Earth and the fact that I was born. I don't have any medication that can aid with sleep btw.

Damn I hate this gay Earth and the fact that I was born. I don't have any medication that can aid with sleep btw.
I’m sadly addicted to OTC sleep meds, zzzquil , nyquil etc. when I stop taking them I get sick for days. It’s awful that my body is addicted to them but I need sleep so :feelsrope:. On top of being ugly af and having depression, I’m also insomniac and I hate life too bro.

I’m sadly addicted to OTC sleep meds, zzzquil , nyquil etc. when I stop taking them I get sick for days. It’s awful that my body is addicted to them but I need sleep so :feelsrope:. On top of being ugly af and having depression, I’m also insomniac and I hate life too bro.
Man why can't we have something? We're like a car that's both cheap looking and ugly and can't stop breaking down.

Just relax and lie in bed

Man why can't we have something? We're like a car that's both cheap looking and ugly and can't stop breaking down.
Not one good thing except I guess a family who’s merciful enough to keep my pathetic ass in there home even if I don’t do shit with my life.wish I had never been born man :fuk:

It's normal to suffer from insomnia if you also have fever.

alcohol is a sleeping pill