Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't see the end of this forum

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
Please mod, ban the "Ask an Incel".I can't tolerate and see the collapse of forum. Please

Bro this only last bastion of internet. This is the only last place where I feels better. By seeing the destruction and collapse of the forum, it really sads me

Bro this only last bastion of internet. This is the only last place where I feels better. By seeing the destruction and collapse of the forum, it really sads me
Real. Even fucking 4chan is shit nowadays

What? You don't like bluepilled bullshit being posted here?

The mods don't care about the average postercel, they just care about modmaxxing, another brootal blackpill

The mods don't care about the average postercel, they just care about modmaxxing, another brootal blackpill
Mods are the biggest fakecels

Why was it even necessary in the first place? Normies wouldn't possibly ask good questions or tell us shit we haven't heard before, like "just improve your personality"

let's have fun for a day or two then ban it :feelshaha: