Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't remember the last time I felt happy

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I legit feel exhausted, depressed and frustrated every day. Everything is way too much, and everything stresses me to the point of stomach aches even though it's nothing for most people.
I feel apathy at best or suicidal at worst. I can't even express my emotions. I'm just neutral constantly. My smiles and laughs are completely fake.
And the last time I cried was 2 years ago. It was an evening before an exam where I again didn't study because I'm a fucking hedonist without self-control. And after realizing how much I fucked up my life and how I will never have a future I started beating my own head and started to cry. That was the last time. Maybe I will have a nervous breakdown in the future, but at the moment I just feel depressed and apathatic.

This hits me right in the feels. I feel the exact same way. I don't feel relief or fulfillment any more. I wake up every day angry, depressed and lonely.

I feel lonely and sad every day. Deprived of warmth, love and intimacy.

I have been robbed of 16 years of sex, love, intimacy, warmth, affection.

I feel depressed, dejected, disenfranchised, deprived and other words that involve the male sex being neutered because of modern feminism.

We need a fucking purge or revolution. We can do it.

rip the penjamin and you’ll be big chilling trust

Ask your doctor about this. It could be a lot of things, but your doctor can help you get the help you need!

Ask your doctor about this. It could be a lot of things, but your doctor can help you get the help you need!
Ain't much a doctor can't do. The scars are permanent

I’m apathetic ostracized and I deal with anxiety and intrusive thoughts from years of inceldom I see normies and foids outside and they look like they are genuinely enjoying life only way I can feel some sort of positive emotion is when I’m drunk or high and then I’m back when they wear off. Once alcohol and weed becomes boring I might start doing harder drugs tbh. We are truly dead inside.

I dont even feel happy everything just makes me feel lonley

Haven't felt happiness since freshman year of high school

been a while since I have felt genuine happiness

Probably back in 2015 when I was blue pill

I legit feel exhausted, depressed and frustrated every day. Everything is way too much, and everything stresses me to the point of stomach aches even though it's nothing for most people.
I feel apathy at best or suicidal at worst. I can't even express my emotions. I'm just neutral constantly. My smiles and laughs are completely fake.
And the last time I cried was 2 years ago. It was an evening before an exam where I again didn't study because I'm a fucking hedonist without self-control. And after realizing how much I fucked up my life and how I will never have a future I started beating my own head and started to cry. That was the last time. Maybe I will have a nervous breakdown in the future, but at the moment I just feel depressed and apathatic.
Take nicotine pouches or gum it gives you a buzz

Same. Running out of copes and feeling like shit :feelsrope:

Im Not content or Happy per say "