Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't relate to anyone who isn't edgy

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
An entire life socializing on the incelated part of the internet has caused this. NPCs who quiver at naughty words and cower from cancel culture disgust me. They're so fucking stupid they think words make you a good or bad person. They're all so fake and gay. They ostracize you the moment you do or say the slightest thing that tips them off that you aren't socialized the same way they are. It's very isolating.

Last edited:
I see it in the converse, the larpiest and edigest ones are always fake (especially online). They always need to overcompensate for something they lack in. There just gets to a point of futility... how much more can you larp or be edgy?

But yeah in terms of irl everyone is npc. What's more to expect?

I mean yeah words can be harmful, but talking to someone who doesn't understand the blackpill will cause them do dislike you so i don't know what u were trying to do talking with normies.