Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't play video games cus i get bored

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I tried going to my pc to play games for a bit but got tired in 5 minutes.I felt tired and went back to my bed to rot.I mostly do nothing but watch youtube and browse the internet nowadays.

Same can’t cope with games , I need to krempie

I don't got a strong pc its got a ryzen 2200g with an igpu and 16gb ram.But it can run most games fine.And im fine with lag i grew up in a poor family i beat gta 4 on a shitty laptop with 10-15 fps

It's a cope that comes and goes tbh

I tried going to my pc to play games for a bit but got tired in 5 minutes.I felt tired and went back to my bed to rot.I mostly do nothing but watch youtube and browse the internet nowadays.
Same, the place I feel better is rotting in my bed doing nothing till I sleep :feelsrope:

Same, games are boring and exhausting

I haven't played games since 15 :feelsmega::society:

when I was little I played a lot of games and dreamed about having good pc or console. then when I actually had money to buy them I lost all interest all I want to do is rot nowadays :feelsrope::society:

try getting into sandbox or open world games like KSP or New Vegas. they have good replay value and i always had fun making crazy shit or roleplaying as someone.

Its over if your brains are so mush you get bored even from vidya.

That's exactly what I do tv and internet

Same. I spent so much time coping with games and nowadays I can't barely play an hour without losing my attention completely.