Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t NCNS but everyone else can.

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
Every time I work mondays, I double shift. And every monday a Tyrone is supposed to be my closer. But he never shows up, and never gets in trouble. Bussers who double shift/ work all day are not supposed to close, yet I am always expected to if a closer doesn’t come in. I missed work once due to being sick and was told I’d be “severely punished” if I missed again. I just saw the afternoon schedule for today and guess who is my closer for tonight. Thats right. The Tyrone. I just know he wont show up tonight. I’m walking out at 8pm anyway. If they punish me i will consider it lookism. I am sick of cleaning up after his mess when he is probably fucking stacy’s all night rather than coming into work.

Enjoy getting fired. Living NEET is better than this shit

Every time I work mondays, I double shift. And every monday a Tyrone is supposed to be my closer. But he never shows up, and never gets in trouble. Bussers who double shift/ work all day are not supposed to close, yet I am always expected to if a closer doesn’t come in. I missed work once due to being sick and was told I’d be “severely punished” if I missed again. I just saw the afternoon schedule for today and guess who is my closer for tonight. Thats right. The Tyrone. I just know he wont show up tonight. I’m walking out at 8pm anyway. If they punish me i will consider it lookism. I am sick of cleaning up after his mess when he is probably fucking stacy’s all night rather than coming into work.
This makes me feel like slicing open heads. Holy fucking shit, how can you allow yourself to be in this situation?

It is sickening how incels have to always pay the consequences of others. Good for you, OP.

It is sickening how incels have to always pay the consequences of others. Good for you, OP.
All of this because some bones in our faces are recessed by a couple of millimeters or the length of our femur is some inches shorter than accepted

bro tell them to stfo and help you

Update I walked out. Manager cant do anything bc corporate policy says they cant have doubles close even though he expected me to. Also this dumbass poster is now hanging in the kitchen. Makes me wanna rope. Why do normies ruin everything?

Attachments

• 222DE923-5BAA-4E42-B6BD-962F14E66416.jpeg
    222DE923-5BAA-4E42-B6BD-962F14E66416.jpeg
    671.1 KB · Views: 64