Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant look people in the eyes

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
For some reason: i cant.

I can only look for 1 second and thats it. I find it hard having to look at them.

Last edited:
Same man, I find it a struggle at times.

Same, I can only feel sadness and shame when I see someone's eyes. :cryfeels:

I can only lool for 1 second and thats it. I find it hard having to look at them.
i have too much fear from bullying that I never recovered from as an oldcel

Same, with men I can force myself, women is nearly impossible (never dared to really try)

its easy to work on, i was the same but now its the complete opposite, i look for TOO LONG to the point where they get weirded out and started looking at the floor or elsewhere jfl

I can look people in the eyes, because I have nothing to lose.

I maintain pretty good eye contact when talking to people.

I can only look for 1 second and thats it. I find it hard having to look at them.
I don't have trouble with eyecontact most of the time, anyway the last time i had serious eyecontact with somebody was when this former resturant manager stared straight into my eyes for 12 seconds as he was giving me shit because 1: he knew that i tried/failed to become a waiter at three other restaurants of the same brand and 2: he saw me sitting doing nothing, this guy was a short blond hair blue eye 30+ish guy, the last thing he said to me was "you're lucky i don't work here anymore" he was so rude but i wasn't surprised because I told the other blond manager guy that I tried to become a waitor at three other resuarants of the same brand , the other blond guy said he worked at one of those other resturaunts and later (in the same night or other night, can't remember) that other nice blond guy and asshole ex-manager guy were chatting by a table like they were good mates and that's where the asshole ex-manager probably learned about my failed attempts.
I told the asshole ex-manager the reason why i was sitting on the chair was because the other waiter told me to sit down here so i can wait for my burger (it's a custom in the resturant that they make free burgers for training waiters) after i explained this, the asshole ex-manager just said "I don't care"

after the asshole ex-manager gave me shit as i was walking away from the chair to the kitchen, the resturarant staff(who are all black ) looked totally shocked cuz they witnessed the rudeness of the ex-manager,they all had no idea that i tried to become a waitor at three other resturants of the same fucking brand

This all happened in 2017, i remember this because this was my last "confrontation" or "fight" to date with anyone outside my family

Whenever I want to look Foids into the eyes I feel like they're disappointed with me for some reason. I feel like they look at me with disgust. I only force myself only if necessary like job interviews etc.

inb4 "this is y u inkwell" shit from IT.

I can but won't because I don't want to look at people, let alone women.

try looking at their nose or eyelids, and alternating between that, you'll get away with eyebrows too if your significantly shorter than them. if your taller look at eyebags/aegyo sal(if they're chink). might help but don't stare at anything for too long, alternate a little if possible.

i struggle with it too man
good day fellow autistcel :feelsokman:

I sometimes do it to annoy foids with my subhumanity

Me either. It's autism.

Same, with men I can force myself, women is nearly impossible (never dared to really try)
You guys are fucking pussies. You all should be MAD. Carry that rage and stare down the ho.

I can stare at everyone's when they're the ones talking to me. But when I'm the one talking just with guys, with foids I fear too much that my pent up desire to rape and creampie them will make me say something weird.

why even look at them.. If you are ugly there is no point to look in the eyes and do all that normie shit.

Why the fear, though? I want to understand.
HONK HONK MOG MOBILE

unironic aspergers syndrome

i have too much fear from bullying that I never recovered from as an oldcel
Whenever I want to look Foids into the eyes I feel like they're disappointed with me for some reason. I feel like they look at me with disgust. I only force myself only if necessary like job interviews etc.

I dont give a fuck about what people think of me

Same. You could use this to say you have autism if you're from the UK. Get diagnosed with autism then get free NEETbux.

I can't look foids in the eyes, so I look at the tits instead. :incel:

I used to be unable and then I ended up over doing it(looking them in the eyes). Nowadays I do a balance but mostly avoid looking unless I need to.

Same man, I find it a struggle at times.
Same, I can only feel sadness and shame when I see someone's eyes. :cryfeels:
try looking at their nose or eyelids, and alternating between that, you'll get away with eyebrows too if your significantly shorter than them. if your taller look at eyebags/aegyo sal(if they're chink). might help but don't stare at anything for too long, alternate a little if possible.
inb4 "this is y u inkwell" shit from IT.

I can but won't because I don't want to look at people, let alone women.
Same. You could use this to say you have autism if you're from the UK. Get diagnosed with autism then get free NEETbux.
I used to be unable and then I ended up over doing it(looking them in the eyes). Nowadays I do a balance but mostly avoid looking unless I need to.
ALL YOU SAD BASTARDS NEED TO READ (or hear)...

"The book of five rings" by miyamoto mushashi

Where you can learn how to:

"WIN WITH YOUR EYES"

tldr?
Learn to be super dangerous so it becomes obviously visible via your gaze.

It's more than just a samurai training manual. It's similar to the "art of war" (sun Tzu) in that knowing it can improve all areas in your life.

It won't help you get laid, but it will prevent bullying of all kinds

Because you are on the retarded
:soy:

i used to feel this way, now i just do aspie stare to intimidationmaxx if i’m talking to them whilst making eye contact
You guys are fucking pussies. You all should be MAD. Carry that rage and stare down the ho.

When I was young I never did this and people got worried. Turns out that's a feature of autism. Now I force myself to do it as a social habit.

In the animal kingdom it’s a sign of aggression.

I used to not be able to either, but I still can't if it's the eyes of a cute girl. It's apparently an autist trait, they were working to correct that habit of mine for years.

I used to want to cry when I made eye contact, I’m pretty sure it’s a bullying thing. I forced myself to do it and now I don’t get it anymore.

I always look down at the ground like a loser. Why should I look into peoples eyes? They’re not paying any attention to me. I’m not good-looking nor am I am a woman; people don’t have a reason to give a fuck about me.

People around you are nothing but AI s that do their Programmed Deeds.

There are Other Conscious AI s but They are Either at the upper echolon or Like Us.

So who cares

I can but I prefer not to.

The West is retarded when it comes to this and people everywhere who are total strangers stare each other straight in the eyes (which is pretty intimate). In other cultures strangers don't look each other in the eyes. There is simply no reason to connect to a dozen of people each day that way.

This really shows how lonely and pathetic the people in the West are, that they are desperate to connect to anyone 24/7. (except to Incels of course).

Last edited:
ALL YOU SAD BASTARDS NEED TO READ (or hear)...

"The book of five rings" by miyamoto mushashi

Where you can learn how to:

"WIN WITH YOUR EYES"

tldr?
Learn to be super dangerous so it becomes obviously visible via your gaze.

It's more than just a samurai training manual. It's similar to the "art of war" (sun Tzu) in that knowing it can improve all areas in your life.

It won't help you get laid, but it will prevent bullying of all kinds
Thats sounds like esoteric gibberish so Im gonna give it a try. Thans nigga, for real :smonk:

I once looked intensely into a woman's eyes and she called me a maniac.