Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't live being a manlet anymore..

R

Real_cel

Gigamanlet from the honorable slums of germany
How can i make the world accept my 5'4 ass?

That's sadly not possible.
Fuck romance man at least treat me like a human but nah ain't even gonna do that to me

discrimination against manlets should be taken as seriously as racism
Manlets should do mass suicides if gays and blacks got with that then why not us

Go live in the country with the lowest average height so that you can seem as much human as possible.

Go live in the country with the lowest average height so that you can seem as much human as possible.
Trying my bestto move out but even in the deepest shitholes people are 5'10 nowadays

discrimination against manlets should be taken as seriously as racism
A 5ft white dude in the US makes less money on average than a 6ft black dude. So height discrimination is bigger than race discrimination in employment.

5'5 man here. I relate to you and despite being a grown man I get heightmogged by highschoolers.v 8th and 9th graders are already taller than me and knowing that they are going to grow even taller is suifuel.

A 5ft white dude in the US makes less money on average than a 6ft black dude. So height discrimination is bigger than race discrimination in employment.
Yeah this is why I strongly believe Height >>>>> Anything else
Being tall is the foundation of good life

Damn, I'm really sorry for you brocel. It must also suck to be from and living in Germany where the average height is 5'9. Extremely brutal becasue you are mogged everywhere you go.

Just to get 2 inches while risking of being handicapped
Exactly, there is always a risk of never being able to walk again and also a smaller but still present risk of dying due to complications or infection.

I really did not know this before. Height is truly life. If you're an ugly manlet it's beyond over for you. We're subhuman beyond what was every previously considered conceivable.

Brutal. And by your profile I guess you're from Germany? Even more brutal

I was never short ,I'm 5-10 but had a slight frame and at age 18 was 5-10 but only 120 pounds.I know feeling ,men won't treat you as an equal and women won't date you.I came very close suicide many times in my twenties.
I do believe a new world is coming where the pagan values of this world will pass away and men like us will have a chance at a better life.

U guys don't know the true pain of inceldom if you are 6ft+ at least u can earn respect through work

Never get up Anything is possible