Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't live a normal life because of how I look (face, head), I stand out everywhere I go (I can't believe I'll never experience love or unpaid sex

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I literally can't go anywhere without being made fun of by strangers, or them pointing, staring, or talking about me.

I'm 26 now, KHHV, and this has been going on since I was about 12. This is because of a disability I have that kicked in then (I don't want to tell what disability it is). If I look at my baby and child pictures (till about age 10), I looked so promising. Without this disability I'd be 5'10" (I'm 5'4" now) and I'd be at least a 7/10. I'm a literal 1 now. I know this bc my mom and dad were Chad and Stacy, respectively. My sister also looks good.

Large head, narrow face, very noticeably asymmetric eyes, no cheekbones, a very large round jaw, and my skull is set back from the nose upwards. It was a 50% chance that I got this disability. Don't ask what it is, it won't help you anyway because everyone with it looks different.

Anyways. I see all these people going to sports events, holidays, shopping without "standing out". I always stand out. Also when I went to school. I can't just go to a restaurant normally, or on vacation (both always with my family of course), because people stare, point, talk about me. A few in the past have also taken pictures of me and laughed.

In conclusion, I can't live a normal life, I'm a sad, lonely 26 year old KHHV, and all these people who hurt me mentally are lucky that laws exist.

yeah sure nigga
Dude they fucking were. Why would I lie? One of my genes mutated during my much too early puberty (caused hormone imbalance) and now I look disabled (or at least just not normal. I also look really autistic). I’ve even over-heard people say looks mentally retarded or “probably regarded”

Request denied :feelssus: :feelsjuice:

No, sweaty, your personality just dropped off a cliff at the age of ten due to your misogyny, do better. :feelswhat:

No, sweaty, your personality just dropped off a cliff at the age of ten due to your misogyny, do better. :feelswhat:
Sorry, ma’am. I will try, ma’am :feelsbadman:

This world sucks. It just happened again :worryfeels: :feelsbadman:

I literally can't go anywhere without being made fun of by strangers, or them pointing, staring, or talking about me.

I'm 26 now, KHHV, and this has been going on since I was about 12. This is because of a disability I have that kicked in then (I don't want to tell what disability it is). If I look at my baby and child pictures (till about age 10), I looked so promising. Without this disability I'd be 5'10" (I'm 5'4" now) and I'd be at least a 7/10. I'm a literal 1 now. I know this bc my mom and dad were Chad and Stacy, respectively. My sister also looks good.

Large head, narrow face, very noticeably asymmetric eyes, no cheekbones, a very large round jaw, and my skull is set back from the nose upwards. It was a 50% chance that I got this disability. Don't ask what it is, it won't help you anyway because everyone with it looks different.

Anyways. I see all these people going to sports events, holidays, shopping without "standing out". I always stand out. Also when I went to school. I can't just go to a restaurant normally, or on vacation (both always with my family of course), because people stare, point, talk about me. A few in the past have also taken pictures of me and laughed.

In conclusion, I can't live a normal life, I'm a sad, lonely 26 year old KHHV, and all these people who hurt me mentally are lucky that laws exist.
Would be Chad brutalized and turned into a true cell. Why isn't this life fuel?

Have you tried putting on a new haircut and going out there ? :chad:

It isnt I would much rather OP be a chad then the life he is living right now

also fuck off gray nigger
First I must become Chad, then you pleblians can take my scraps.

Also still made before then you

Just be like Shrek and wear a knight's helmet or a motorcyvle helmet and claim Errm i have helmet hair to everyone who asks :feelstrash:

It isnt I would much rather OP be a chad then the life he is living right now
Thanks brother, appreciate your support. I say the same about you. Also thanks for telling him to fuck off

Ok Klinefeltercel