Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant listen to a women talk for more than 4 minutes

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
Lately my anger issues have been increasing because of my excessive drinking and smoking and whenever I would have lectures in the morning and it is a foid lecturer, i feel like time freezes and her words start to become incomprehensible also i get aggravated the more she talks. So i decided to work on that by listening to some women rant videos and guess what i couldnt. I think it is impossible for me to get better and am seeing that i will fail this tERm because of it. Just the idea of a women talking gets me furious. Like. Bitch shut the fuck up

I can't listen to a women talk for more than 4 seconds

Women don’t talk to me. They’re put off by my presence alone.

Lately my anger issues have been increasing because of my excessive drinking and smoking and whenever I would have lectures in the morning and it is a foid lecturer, i feel like time freezes and her words start to become incomprehensible also i get aggravated the more she talks. So i decided to work on that by listening to some women rant videos and guess what i couldnt. I think it is impossible for me to get better and am seeing that i will fail this tERm because of it. Just the idea of a women talking gets me furious. Like. Bitch shut the fuck up
4 minutes more than me

Women are tolerable to comprehend for me, just when they start communicating with chadlites in public is where it legitimately becomes unbearable.

same nigga they sound retarded as hell

I can't listen to them because they won't say anything good and useful. It's always gossip, makeup, or chad

Most have unbearable voices

Foids are retarded and talk shit about nothing. They are literally so fucking annoying to listen to. Blah blah, some rubbish, blah, instagram, blah only fans... yuck

For me its more about what they talk about, nothing worth listening to is going to come out of a female's mouth. I have a low attention span as is and listening to a woman yapping immediately shuts my brain down

I can't listen to them because they won't say anything good and useful. It's always gossip, makeup, or chad
Or who they are. Disclaimer they are all the same hoes

Foids are retarded and talk shit about nothing. They are literally so fucking annoying to listen to. Blah blah, some rubbish, blah, instagram, blah only fans... yuck
Real

Women don’t talk to me. They’re put off by my presence alone.
I have reached this point. Literally a couple of minutes ago, the foid whore that i mentioned in a couple of my posts was literally ignoring me. L whore. Noodle foids are not put off by me since i mog any ricecel am sand

Or who they are. Disclaimer they are all the same hoes
Foids will say they're not a monolith and then vote the same, speak the same, consume the same, and chase the same chads

I literally mute videos when they show clips of women talking. Only women I can stand to hear speak are anime voice actresses.
I can't listen to a women talk for more than 4 seconds

Noodle foids are not put off by me since i mog any ricecel am sand
1. Asian foids are put off by you
2. Asians mog sands
Just wanted to make things clear

1. Asian foids are put off by you
2. Asians mog sands
Just wanted to make things clear
They arent when they all laugh at my jokes. Literally

For me its more about what they talk about, nothing worth listening to is going to come out of a female's mouth. I have a low attention span as is and listening to a woman yapping immediately shuts my brain down

I find if you imagine women to be nothing more than a new version of ChatGPT, it makes it much easier to tolerate their talk. I think men get upset when women open their mouths because men have too high of expectations in women. Men project their own expectations of how they think men should talk onto the women and then get mad when women don't talk like that. I don't expect my dog to be able to communicate effectively with me in English. I don't expect women to be anymore more than a rendition of ChatGPT. Women are completely soulless and without the same level of awareness of men. That's what I expect of our of them so their talk doesn't bother me.

I can't listen to women for a nanosecond.

My instant reaction to hearing them is audibly saying "blahblahblah" in my awful female voice.

I find if you imagine women to be nothing more than a new version of ChatGPT, it makes it much easier to tolerate their talk. I think men get upset when women open their mouths because men have too high of expectations in women. Men project their own expectations of how they think men should talk onto the women and then get mad when women don't talk like that. I don't expect my dog to be able to communicate effectively with me in English. I don't expect women to be anymore more than a rendition of ChatGPT. Women are completely soulless and without the same level of awareness of men. That's what I expect of our of them so their talk doesn't bother me.
Why did you have to word it like a woman fag.

"Men" that are good with women are mentally effeminate and faggoty, or they're PUA cucks that are just faking the hell out of it. And whores are continuously retarded enough to fall for PUA manipulation faggotry.

Foids will say they're not a monolith and then vote the same, speak the same, consume the same, and chase the same chads
Normies, yo. They're a monolith when you divide them into sub-groups or when they're with their family and friends, all that "unique individual" shit goes flying out the window.

MEN are completely soulless and without awareness too. The vast majority of men are also NPC subhuman simps that need to be exterminated from the gene pool.

women who talk about their children , their latest bible study or their knitting project don’t bother me

The second they start talking about clubs, boyfriends or social media I want to stuff a cock in their mouth so they stfu