Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t leave this forum cause I have no friends in the outside world

Arron

Arron

★★★
Only reason I refuse to leave is cause I am so fucking desperately lonely. I probably haven’t a had any meaningful conversation with anyone outside my family and relatives. It’s all been hey, how ya doin’ chitchats.

I need to socialize man, my brain is fucking rotting away. I used to think that I can just turn my back to the whole world and go my own way without ever needing to socialize with any other human being.
Nope. Turns out that was just a massive cope.

I can’t believe that there are actually users here who’ve had real friends and strong connections but still chose to browse this shithole.

If I had any loving friends who actually cared about me and were satisfying my social needs, I would not be here right now.

Just go out and get friends bro! It’s that easy :chad:

I tried it dude. Idk why tf it’s not working for me. Maybe I have high standards looking for guy friends or maybe I’m just so desperate and miserable, making other men not wanting to be near me. I’m not even THAT socially awkward. Whatever it is, I can’t control it. I am who I am.

The older you get, the harder it is to make friends

True. And? I still wanna NOT feel lonely if possible and I’m not even old yet although I feel really dead and ancient inside.

But friendships are not real :soy:

Yeah, okay. Whatever.

TLDR but same for me this is one of the only ways I ''socialize'' :feelsrope:

normies will never treat you with equal respect if sub5 and instead will stare you coldly down and force you to meet their eyes to show respect, which is hard enough in itself. i prefer that they either craw,ler to me or i die as subhuman scum.

I probably haven’t a had any meaningful conversation with anyone outside my family and relatives
I haven’t had one with anyone

I have no friends irl but some online. I feel most at home here though than any other platform

I just want to dine with the nerdy chick at my workplace

you can stay here forever.

you´re allways welcome here,is just a bunch of scum of earth just like you so be welcome im glad you´re here. i guess.

Suicide or ER. It won’t get better

I don't even have meaningful conversations with my family. I don't like talking to them, they're normies who would never understand me. I don't have anyone irl to share any of my thoughts with. All I have is imageboards and a few online friends. It's hell.

i dont have any friends either.

im isolated as fuck and mentally ill as fuck. I find myself nowadays talking to myself out loud. randomly laughing and crying at the same time.

I have no friends either. Thankfully I have a job that requires social interaction so I don't feel completely cut off from society.

I haven't had any friends for about 7 years, you get used to the isolation eventually. I have nothing in common with other people because I have rotted in my room since leaving school and have no life experience

Only reason I refuse to leave is cause I am so fucking desperately lonely. I probably haven’t a had any meaningful conversation with anyone outside my family and relatives. It’s all been hey, how ya doin’ chitchats.

I need to socialize man, my brain is fucking rotting away. I used to think that I can just turn my back to the whole world and go my own way without ever needing to socialize with any other human being.
Nope. Turns out that was just a massive cope.

I can’t believe that there are actually users here who’ve had real friends and strong connections but still chose to browse this shithole.

If I had any loving friends who actually cared about me and were satisfying my social needs, I would not be here right now.

I tried it dude. Idk why tf it’s not working for me. Maybe I have high standards looking for guy friends or maybe I’m just so desperate and miserable, making other men not wanting to be near me. I’m not even THAT socially awkward. Whatever it is, I can’t control it. I am who I am.

True. And? I still wanna NOT feel lonely if possible and I’m not even old yet although I feel really dead and ancient inside.

Yeah, okay. Whatever.
You love this site yet you call it a "Shithole" ? Woah