Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't leave my shitty fucking job

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I've been working in the same place for nearly 3 years and I can't seem to find a way to escape from here. Fuckkk. I've applied to a shitload of jobs and done a few interviews but in the end they never hire me, and most of these jobs are shit as well, but I just want to leave the hell-hole I'm in. I hate the people here and the job itself fucking blows. I'm trying to at least get full time but I can't even do that. Before I interview I study the company and prepare myself extensively. I bet those HR fags already had someone for the job and all they did was just waste my time. This gay-ass fucking job market is pissing me off.

What type of work?

What cuntry?
Edit: Yes I’m your personal FBI agent so nothing to be afraid of, appointed by sir Serge

If you're in the United States don't quit, there's not that many jobs out there anyways, I'm going to continue working this same shitty job until the nation collapses and by then everybody will be unemployed for the most part anyways. Just watch, it's going to happen in five years or less. If you have a job keep it because you don't if you can get another one, don't doing anything rash or fool hardy otherwise you'll end up penniless and destitute, trust me, you don't want that right now.

Ride it out until this bitch collapses permanently, the nation is on the verge of becoming the Soviet Union 2.0 you're going to want some money in your pocket for what comes next. Just some friendly advice here.

Last edited:
what type of work is it, why is it so bad for you ?

I'm in the same boat. Been at this job for two years now and can't seem to find anything that pays similarly. Had a few interviews here and there but no luck. Hope you find something soon