Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant imagine what the world Will be like for the next generation of incels

Runt171

Runt171

Legend
★★★
Im just sat in my room like usual watching youtube right now

I can hear my neighbours kids talking because they are loud and only live 1 or 2 houses away from me

I hear one girl saying “hes kind of fit hes kind of fit but YOUR not”
As if she was rating all of them and then stopped with emphasis on the incel kid to embarrass him more
Im ngl I feel kind of bad for the kid
That exact type of shit used to happen to me in this exact same place since I’ve lived here all my life

He may not know it but this is the start of a brutal life for him
He has no idea how much his looks will effect him in life atleast if puberty doesn’t save him

The world is only getting worse for men
It was bad enough for gen z
But imagine the future
The next generation will be even more focussed on looks then ever because of this looksmaxxing meme becoming public Ive seen kids online saying looksmaxxing memes so they will grow up knowing about the blackpill and lookism

Its easier then ever to become blackpilled since you can see the bp everywhere with the internet And these kids are growing up with phones and Tablets from the point that they are babies

This is bad for us too
The next generation will be looksmaxxing hard more then ever before
so there will be even more moggers that we have to deal with In daily life

I think this could be one of the most nihilistic and fucked up generations in a long time
They will know how fucked everything is from early in life barely even having the chance to have that childhood innocence that most people have until their early teenage years
Most people will be depressed and angry about the state of the world they’ve been born into

Everything in the world is beginning to worsen
The future of this shithole world is bleak
I cant imagine what It will be like for them
These kids genuinely have nothing good coming in their future especially the incel kids
I think this will be one of the worst generations to live in as an incel there has been for a while

The focus on looks will make bullying even worse for them and not only that but most of the common copes for incels have been ruined
Take gaming for example its filled with complete bullshit now because of blackrock and all of these companies that hate the people playing their games and want to ruin it for them

The next generation of incels have my sympathies
I cant imagine having to be born in this shit

Last edited:
Some incels think the world will eventually get better but I doubt it, it gets worse each year

Last edited:
More or less the same. Statistically, there will always be some who go to ER, and many others who will commit suicide.

I hope WW3 comes out soon and I can settle into my shelter and watch all women die with pleasure

The World is slowly gonna get worse till collapse occurs to society

Some incels the world will eventually get better but I doubt it, it gets worse each year
They are too optimistic
Just look at the state of the world and society in general its all fucked

the world is destroying

Finally, a rat utopia

the world is destroying
86F4FA70 D302 4385 94B1 134B94B45F65

Childhood innocence and basic morality has been destroyed.

it baffles me how girls become more vindictive and mean spirited as every generation passes

Childhood innocence and basic morality has been destroyed.
True, i was super innocent as a kid and school life was hell because of it

All the foids will be massive whore sex gluttons

80% of the male population will literally have nothing in the world but addictions and despair

Theres only gonna be more of us