Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant imagine how much harder being an incel would feel when you reach old age and are bound to a wheelchair

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
imagine being crippled and losing basic functions inside your own home or some facility with careless staff. you have no one else to reach out to because you dont have a gf or anyone that genuinely cares for you. when you die from a heart attack at your last moments you would think "someone help me!" but no one would reach out to you

This thought is one of the worst aspect of inceldom, imagine being a normie who doesn't have such thoughts and just live your day without thinking about dying alone

Im already that at 28 but i have my parents. When they are dead its game over if things dont change

imagine being crippled and losing basic functions inside your own home or some facility with careless staff. you have no one else to reach out to because you dont have a gf or anyone that genuinely cares for you. when you die from a heart attack at your last moments you would think "someone help me!" but no one would reach out to you
You really think we would live that long?

Also when we're old (Millenials and younger), I wouldn't count on any countries having good care facilities for the elderly and disabled. Best bet is to leverage real estate to get private care.

Incels don't have the luxury of aging gracefully

suicide is the only option, the question is how

As long as i dont starve on the streets, a lonely existence seems tolerable

Don't worry man, humans will one day go extinct we misanthropes will unite and we would have each other

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back