Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cant imagine being a foid

misanthropist

misanthropist

Recruit
★★★★
you get frequent bleeds
you are weaker
you get raped easily
you get hit on at work, social media and sometimes at home
you get verbally abused
you get physically abused
etc

what a shitty existence to be in lol

Women live on tutorial mode and never suffer a day in their lives

Wow, this is the GrAYest thread I’ve seen all week.

Women live on tutorial mode and never suffer a day in their lives
Exactly. They would kill themselves if they had to live 1 week in our lives. The loneliness would eat them alive. Fuck this dumb shit where people talk about how hard women have it. Women have it so fucking easy it's not even funny. Just look at videos of FTM trans people. They lived their whole lives on tutorial mode as a woman and gave it up just to become a manlet trans guy. Then they are crying and talking about how lonely being a man is, how hard friendships are to build, and the lack of intimacy and touch starvation. One woman that changed to a man said she had closer friendships with random women in the club bathroom when she was a woman than her closest guy friends after transitioning.

cope. they live in creative mode.

Exactly. They would kill themselves if they had to live 1 week in our lives. The loneliness would eat them alive. Fuck this dumb shit where people talk about how hard women have it. Women have it so fucking easy it's not even funny. Just look at videos of FTM trans people. They lived their whole lives on tutorial mode as a woman and gave it up just to become a manlet trans guy. Then they are crying and talking about how lonely being a man is, how hard friendships are to build, and the lack of intimacy and touch starvation. One woman that changed to a man said she had closer friendships with random women in the club bathroom when she was a woman than her closest guy friends after transitioning.
be honest would you rather be a man or a foid?

Their existence is surely a miserable one, from a men's point of view because they're inferior, physically, mentally and intellectualy. But they don't care about these things, those are exclusively male concerns and values, foids only care about pleasure, comfort, fun and hedonism.

So while I'm sure they absolutely do realize their inferiority, it doesn't bother them that much. Remember being a little kid, did you stress about your dad mogging you in intellect and you being inferior to him and him having authority over you? Maybe sometimes, but not that much, all you cared about was having fun and living your kid life, spending time with your buds or whatever kids do. You didn't care about those higher things.

This is how it is for foids their whole lifes, they are children and they don't care about higher values like intellect, strength, creativity, they don't care that we mog them in it.
This is why penis envy is mostly a cope IMO, only hyper masculine high testosterone foids experience it.

Unless you are chad living as a man is torture until the day you die. The correct asnwer is foid but becoming a foid is not possible we can all cope thinking that being a man is better.

I just wish foids would constantly hit on me, try to get my number, and had extremely low standards like men do. just the genders reversed

you get frequent bleeds
Wow, a bit of physical pain is nothing compared for what you get for being born with a XX chromosome
you are weaker
Men are primarily victims of violence and murder
you get raped easily
Extremely unlikely to actually get raped on the street. Also later regretting sex with someone you had consexual sex with doesnt count as rape
Wow, you get 24/7 positive reinforcement, meanwhile average men are happy if they get a compliment once every year
you get verbally abused
Again, men are primarily victims of violence and murder

Conclusion: You are either a retarded bluepiller who believes everything that foids tell you or you are a foid yourself

you get frequent bleeds
Yes, that's one thing I definitely don't want.
you are weaker
Yes, but I'm not particularly strong, so ... Also it's alleviated by lots of men helping you with stuff (unless you are extremely ugly, then you probably have a bad life, yes)
you get raped easily
True, but ... as an incel I worry more about "not enough sex" than "too much sex". So I guess this might be a "grass is greener on the other side" situation, but still. Also, women have it better in that they are mainly raped by men, so the sex which they are mostly attracted to, while men are also mainly raped by men, the sex they are typically NOT attracted to. Also, rape performed by men on men is riskier than rape performed by men on women. Thus, even though men are less likely to be raped, if they are raped it's way worse on average.
you get verbally abused
Men also. They are just used to it so don't make a big deal of it. I think the difference is that in female communities, people only insult you if they hate you. In fact, even disagreement is sometimes held back if you like that person. Once my brother and I had a normal discussion and my mother thought we hated each other. But in male communities, people sometimes also insult you because they don't like something specific of you. As women are often in mainly female communities while men are often in mainly male communities, women might think that insults weigh more than men. Thus, they might feel more easily abused.
Not more than men on average. Yes, it might because they take greater care, but often men take higher risks because it's more difficult to get a girl.
Women have insane social privilege. Most of their physical shortcomings are easily alleviated by that. So in essence I think that stranded on an island, being a man is easier. But in today's western society, being a woman is easier.

Their existence is surely a miserable one, from a men's point of view because they're inferior, physically, mentally and intellectualy. But they don't care about these things, those are exclusively male concerns and values, foids only care about pleasure, comfort, fun and hedonism.

So while I'm sure they absolutely do realize their inferiority, it doesn't bother them that much. Remember being a little kid, did you stress about your dad mogging you in intellect and you being inferior to him and him having authority over you? Maybe sometimes, but not that much, all you cared about was having fun and living your kid life, spending time with your buds or whatever kids do. You didn't care about those higher things.

This is how it is for foids their whole lifes, they are children and they don't care about higher values like intellect, strength, creativity, they don't care that we mog them in it.
This is why penis envy is mostly a cope IMO, only hyper masculine high testosterone foids experience it.
You explained it perfectly. Though I think that penis envy is real for all dominant lesbians. They get with more women than most males.

Please go read this before you come back:

Cope foids have it better than us from their perspective because things like strength iq and masculinity dont matter to them by nature

those are exclusive male things

just like how men dont care about looks or how sexxy we look its not natural

you get frequent bleeds
you are weaker
you get raped easily
you get verbally abused
etc

The last two don’t happen as much as for incels