Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I can't hide it anymore, guys. I'm Jewish. Bring it on!

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Knowing this forum is full of xenophobes, I'll say that yes: I have Jewish Askhenazi heritage, and I'm Jewish myself. I did Bar Mitzva some years ago.

Barry Scott-professional cilit bang drinker - straight outta Auschwitz, a  crazy motha fucka named anne frank. | Facebook

Did you actually convert to Islam or was that a larp?

are you a rich jewish inkwell asgard? if so mogs me to Pluto

Knowing this forum is full of xenophobes, I'll say that yes: I have Jewish Askhenazi heritage, and I'm Jewish myself. I did Bar Mitzva some years ago.
Kys fucking jewtard :lasereyes:

Don't they offer you underage goy whores at bar mitsvah's? Or is that just some made up bs

I don't hate the actual Jews -- they are pretty based (there is a prayer in Judaism where u thank God for not making u a lowly creature as a woman).
I just hate the rich kikes that control us

Understandable. My father isn't really much of a Jewish. Compared to most families in my country, we remain low-class due to certain circumstances.

I just hate the top Jews not the low ones.

give schnitzel

I heard Jewish bakeries are well known to taste good is that true?

UNKIKE THE SYSTEM AND LET ME FUCKING DRINKKKKKK!!!!

it's unbelievably over

I always suspected there was something Jewy about you.

muh xenophobia

I heard Jewish bakeries are well known to taste good is that true?
yes they make good bread. I am not OP nor Jew though. But I've had their bakery food. It is very solid.

Are you super wealthy? Why not just find a golddigging noodlewhore like the rest of the jewcels?

@Adolf Hitler GTFIH you have a job to do :feelsLightsaber:

Don't worry your death will be quick just breath it in

did you had a DNA test or you're just guessing?
everyone who's light skinned enough and have a big nose these days can already larp as a jew

everyone who's light skinned enough and have a big nose these days can already larp as a jew
True jfl if i larped as jew no one would suspect a thing

he's not a muslim I knew he was a kike from the beginning
Yeah, I don't believe it too. He ironically posts a lot of ISIS and jihadi videos.

I feel like I have to pay some imaginary debt after reading this.

Why tf would I care?

I've only met ONE Jew in all my life and that was a brief thing for some charity work I used to do and he was very kind for the 10 seconds I knew him.

Does not affect me in any way

It's literally my family from my mother side. My Bar Mitzva from years ago is enough proof, I suppose.

Doesn't matter.

I don't hate the actual Jews -- they are pretty based (there is a prayer in Judaism where u thank God for not making u a lowly creature as a woman).
There are jews, and then there are (((Jews)))

yes they make good bread. I am not OP nor Jew though. But I've had their bakery food. It is very solid.
What would you recommend from them? And thanks for the reply detailing your experiences.

What would you recommend from them? And thanks for the reply detailing your experiences.
Challah bread is good from them. They also have some sweet breads you can get which are nice.

Your foids are cute ngl