Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I can't help to feel offended whenever i realize a foid looks older than her age

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So i was at the grocery store a couple mins ago. This foid in line ahead of me had to give her social security number/birthday to the cashier. At first i thought she was in her early 40s but she was actually born 88, just 3 years older than me. I never got so shocked before. Like damn, she really aged like milk. Old enough looking to be my mother if she birthed me when she was 17.

I always feel offended whenever this happens. I think it has to do with me having to eventually date one of these prematurely aged creatures if i ever get the chance. I just can't help it, nothing offends me more. It's worse than seeing your oneitis with a chad if i ever had one.

Some may say it's lifefuel that they prematurely age. I would agree with that if i was 10 years younger, but as an oldcel you start comparing looks with age alot more.

ye thats the only thing we can get

i cringe every time a normie says we should be happy for getting the chance to drink spoiled milk
i want FRESH milk dammit!
i'll go with no milk the rest of my life if my only chances are drinking expired cow

i cringe every time a normie says we should be happy for getting the chance to drink spoiled milk
i want FRESH milk dammit!
i'll go with no milk the rest of my life if my only chances are drinking expired cow
born to late to explore the seven sea and having the time of our lives without caring how bad we look. Because everyone have bad teeth at that era

born to early to explore space and explore a new planet similar to earth and learning new survival skills/tech

born at the right time to experience how mentally crippled our society is and expect to live 60 years of life for this