Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I can't help to feel offended whenever i realize a foid looks older than her age

wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
★★★
68d 14h 36m
So i was at the grocery store a couple mins ago. This foid in line ahead of me had to give her social security number/birthday to the cashier. At first i thought she was in her early 40s but she was actually born 88, just 3 years older than me. I never got so shocked before. Like damn, she really aged like milk. Old enough looking to be my mother if she birthed me when she was 17.

I always feel offended whenever this happens. I think it has to do with me having to eventually date one of these prematurely aged creatures if i ever get the chance. I just can't help it, nothing offends me more. It's worse than seeing your oneitis with a chad if i ever had one.

Some may say it's lifefuel that they prematurely age. I would agree with that if i was 10 years younger, but as an oldcel you start comparing looks with age alot more.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
36d 6h 34m
ye thats the only thing we can get

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 10h 19m
wasted12years said:
me having to eventually date one of these
:feelsseriously: As if any of us will ever date anyone at all.

P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★★
30d 8h 32m
i cringe every time a normie says we should be happy for getting the chance to drink spoiled milk
i want FRESH milk dammit!
i'll go with no milk the rest of my life if my only chances are drinking expired cow

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
314d 2h 14m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8