Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I cant help but feel that this is true.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
anonymous-06-09-17-fri-09-22-51-no-41739959-children-who-grew-up-playing-nintendo-ended-23992470.png

I played Nintendo when I was young and grew up socially stunted compared to my classmates.
Other guys where talking about getting headshots in cod while I was playing my Nintendo ds.

4chan is low IQ

Correlation is not causation

I played ps1 and I am alpha so yeah true. (Jk)

Lol 2 of my "friends"(Idk if they still like me) who were absolute nintendo addicts in their childhood have LTRs now and are living a good life.

Another bullshit internet theory

I prefer DOOM, warcraft 3, diablo etc. and I'm low T, low libido, hate femoids and will stay a virgin eternally

When I was a kid, I played Super Mario, Sonic, etc. Guess what I played once I got the chance? Heretic, Doom, Duke Nukem, etc. Also played bloodless Nintendo adventure games but I liked “violent” games.

Ppl who play COD were already social/NT and ofc gravitated towards social games.

this is stupid. just another useless internet theory

Played PC mostly so I guess i'm omega

Fuckin' lol, I was playing Halo and CoD since I was around 13, and before that other shooter games like James Bond, Matrix, Mercenaries, etc.

I don't think I'm beta, more an omega.

When I was younger I played Xbox 360 and ps3. Still a loser

Nintendo is pretty gay tbh.

I played Nintendo when I was a kid but later got PS2, and 3 and 4. Still failed in life.