Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i cant hear the word "wife" without laughing like a maniac anymore

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
honestly my wifes son and my wifes boyfriend memes actually fucked my head whenever i hear the word wife i think about those things or the husband getting cucked/divorce raped if he is not attractive its actually quite funny, marriage is a fucking joke why is it even still around society should just abolish it and openly promote cuckoldry already at least they would be honest about their intentions instead of shiting at an old traditional concept fuck cucks they ruined everything

Honestly anything seems better than hypocrisy

Marriage with a white woman is cucked. Asians are superior.

Asians are superior.
Cope.

Stop putting Asian foids on a pedestal. They are just as vapid as their western counterparts. Take the AWALTpill.

Attachments

• Mark-Zuckerberg-.jpg
    Mark-Zuckerberg-.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 114
Why do you think that women would be different when raised somewhere else. A woman's a woman

JFL at thinking ching chong foids won't act like she loves you and then suck your bank account dry.

just JFL at being married at 2019

" teehee my husband this, my boyfriend this, my so this, my wife this, my girlfriend this, my cuck boyfriend that, FUCK OFF, we dont give a flying fuck about ur fucking cuck or slut of a wife askredditfagers

Lady I know showed me her girlfriend's wedding ring, I busted out laughing saying he made a mistake. She stopped talking to me after that.

Uhmmm this is a very problematic post!
How do you think my wife's son would feel if he read that?!
Marriage is great for cuc- I mean men! :soy::soy::soy:

I was just going to make a post like this. When I hear the word "wife" I just think of a disgusting, fat, 25 or older woman with a cellulite-covered flabby ass who popped out multiple kids from her disgusting ripped hole. Women are repulsive after their mid-20s.

Last edited:
The fuck is that shit? My looksmatch mogs her into oblivion
Mark Zuckerberg

And you should be laughing. “Wife” in 2018 is is synonymous “hoe turned housewife”

Every “wife” has spend minimum 1 decade being fucked in all her holes and drinking cum, and only decided to settle down once she realized her looks wouldn’t last or when she finally met the gigaest gigachad that she could get to commit to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back