Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t have a conversation with anyone

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Everytime they talk to me and stare at my ugly chin they start smiling and eyemogging it It’s so sickening I cannot have a conversation

You can practice conversation by making chad tinder and skyping with girls. I was awkward but they kept calling it "shy and cute". do that it helps ur social skills

TheVman said:
You can practice conversation by making chad tinder and skyping with girls. I was awkward but they kept calling it "shy and cute". do that it helps ur social skills

It’s shy and cute cuz they think you’re a fucking chad it’s fucking pedo if it’s me nigga

JustKillMe said:
TheVman said:
It’s shy and cute cuz they think you’re a fucking chad it’s fucking pedo if it’s me nigga

JustKillMe said:
TheVman said:
that's the point. you can get away with being completely awkward in chat and that way practise ur conversation skills

chads, chadlites and normies can get away with being awkward, for ugly people its death sentence

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
chads, chadlites and normies can get away with being awkward, for ugly people its death sentence

We all have a place in life and it’s decided by our looks. If you have status/power and you’re ugly and confident, you’re tolerated. If you’re a confident ugly man without status/power, you’re hated.

Even at the digital world I have trouble conversing too, JFL at my social anxiety skills

TheVman said:
JustKillMe said:
TheVman said:
that's the point. you can get away with being completely awkward in chat and that way practise ur conversation skills

Smart af tbh, its like practising/learning how to act as a normal human being kek.

Cynistic said:
Smart af tbh, its like practising/learning how to act as a normal human being kek.
yeah i speak with roasties all the time as chad. at first i could barely string two sentences and then the talk would die but then the girls would continue it. Now i can keep a conversation with them for hours.

TheVman said:
Cynistic said:
yeah i speak with roasties all the time as chad. at first i could barely string two sentences and then the talk would die but then the girls would continue it. Now i can keep a conversation with them for hours.

Now if you just werent ugly, then you would slay KEK.
Try taking a shower/haircut/gymcelling kappa.

Cynistic said:

Not really, you could be saying the stupidest shit ever but she won't mind because you're Chad. You're then fooled into thinking what you said was cool and charming. In reality, if you said ANY of that as yourself, you will be ghosted if you're lucky and posted online or in a group chat if you're not.

VLÖ said:
Not really, you could be saying the stupidest shit ever but she won't mind because you're Chad. You're then fooled into thinking what you said was cool and charming. In reality, if you said ANY of that as yourself, you will be ghosted if you're lucky and posted online or in a group chat if you're not.

exactly. And online conversations are way different from real life. Most communication is nonverbal