Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t handle living in a clown world anymore

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m fucking done. I’ve had enough of clown world, I can’t handle it here anymore. Every fucking day I see more stupid shit. People making millions of shekels for things anyone can do, almost always female, while men are slaving away for barely enough money to afford a home. I hate the system being rigged against us in every way. I don’t play rigged games. It’s fucking rope fuel. And then when we complain about it WE get mocked. To any cucktears or any other soys reading this, I hope you fall into a ditch full of poop.

To any cucktears or any other soys reading this, I hope you fall into a ditch full of poop.
Not extreme enough tbh

I hope they walk into a minefield

All a woman has to do to make a great living is put on fakeup, wear a cleavage exposing top, and play video games on twitch.

While your picking up trash, stacking bricks, cleaning sewers, and other crappy male dominated jobs.

It was over before it began
there is no point living as a sub 8 male in modern society

All a woman has to do to make a great living is put on fakeup, wear a cleavage exposing top, and play video games on twitch.

While your picking up trash, stacking bricks, cleaning sewers, and other crappy male dominated jobs.
Even then, I’d gladly do the crappy jobs if it meant I’d get a fair wage. If Twitch thots can rack up several hundred dollars in donations per hour, I’d expect the same for my work, but even then, I’d be fine with even $100 per hour.

Jeff Bezo's divorce makes me angry, she probably got tired of not getting enough attention so divorce raped him and now she's all in the spotlight telling everyone how she's going to donate "her" money to charities.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/28/business/mackenzie-bezos-giving-pledge/index.html
Fuck charities, scam organizations run by sociopaths getting rich off cucked ppl so they can sleep better at night, won't give a hobo a dime though, they'll just waste it on booze & drugs right; fucksake.

Seriously, like 1% of all money that goes to big charities actually goes to the cause they're supposed to exist for, tax free businesses.

I do wish that every single IT member gets hit by a bus.

I do wish that every single IT member gets hit by a bus.
or at least die on a golf course wearing a stupid hat :feelsthink:

That forced meme needs to die

The rope is the only way, nothing can happen anymore. Feminism has won and is taking more and more control of society.

Everything is cope. Even if you get laid, the black pill has consumed you. Cope or rope boyo.

Everything is cope. Even if you get laid, the black pill has consumed you. Cope or rope boyo.

It’s not forced if we do life in a clown world.

It’s not forced if we do live in a clown world.
It is so depressing tbh. If it is not faggots being protected for being degenerates, it's unmitigated immigration or the ever widening economical divide and the ghettoization of the working class. Seriously Feminism is used by the elites to keep everyone distracted while they steal what is left of all our money, freedom and representation. Until everyone lower than the elite is nothing but a brainwashed drone that either works or dies.

I’m fucking done. I’ve had enough of clown world, I can’t handle it here anymore. Every fucking day I see more stupid shit. People making millions of shekels for things anyone can do, almost always female, while men are slaving away for barely enough money to afford a home. I hate the system being rigged against us in every way. I don’t play rigged games. It’s fucking rope fuel. And then when we complain about it WE get mocked. To any cucktears or any other soys reading this, I hope you fall into a ditch full of poop.

thats why i ldar

Clownworld will only get more extreme and fucked up as time passes, at least until the ethnics outnumber whites in the west more and Islam takes complete control.

It’s not forced if we do live in a clown world.
It’s forced if you keep chanting “clown world” “clown world” every time some foolishness occurs in the world. Even if things are fucked your still forcing the term therefore the meme