Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't gropemax anymore...

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
I used to gropemax in buses for years, and it was my biggest cope, but since the beggining of 2023, I don't see ANY foids my age in buses.

It's like they all have magically dissapeared in 2023...

Or maybe they have all become so rich that they don't take buses anymore?

Teenagers are getting taller and bigger every year, they grow up early and it seems that they are 30 years old and more. So if you see a man under 30+, then maybe it's a teenager

Did you film any of it?

Of and feet finder this is probably the case they’re all have so much easy access to money it’s ridiculous

Does women booty feel very soft

That's illegal

I used to gropemax in buses for years, and it was my biggest cope, but since the beggining of 2023, I don't see ANY foids my age in buses.

It's like they all have magically dissapeared in 2023...
You shouldn't

Bro?
c9fbe25974eb890e3b4fc88387dd0a07.gif

Would you still do it to younger or slightly older women?

I knew one ukrainian man who would grope and rub women's legs while crawling on the floor when he would get on trolleys. He eventually quit doing it after a man threatened to shave off his head bald.

I did it to a hot blonde in a supermarket, I was dumb enough to do it near her partner though.
He threatened to murder me, almost shat my pants.

I did it to a hot blonde in a supermarket, I was dumb enough to do it near her partner though.
Low-inhib moggers.

That's why you must be physically strong(gymmaxed). To keep the monkeys like her "partner" away.

what did the women do when you touched them?

Last edited: