Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant go outside without being bullied

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
as soon as i leave the house the normies will harras and mock me forcing me to go back inside. if i go to the store the workers will laugh at me even if i go somewhere secluded the evil normies will follow their like sharks who can smell incel from miles away

If only we were born in the 1600s, where people could burn the witch, and stone the inferior sex without consequences. Nobody would bully me on while I'm wearing a suit of armor and loaded with a pike.

Are you srs? Time to gymcel and beat the shit out of them.

DestroyedLife said:
Are you srs? Time to gymcel and beat the shit out of them.

not possible im a small weak curry gymcel just makes me fat and slow

make the curry extra spicey and throw it in their eyes, blinding them

Garbage said:
as soon as i leave the house the normies will harras and mock me forcing me to go back inside. if i go to the store the workers will laugh at me even if i go somewhere secluded the evil normies will follow their like sharks who can smell incel from miles away

You wouldn't be posting this from prison by any chance?

Either that or you've got paranoid delusions.

I rarely get bullied outside, but when it happens, I ignore it.

ive been sellotaped to a lampost at school, thanks to my autistic behaviour

Low-IQ thread, ppl dont harrass ugly ppl 24/7 in the open.
When they do it they do it behind your back, or when you interact with them maybe.
They tend to ignore you when you mind your own shit.

Cynistic said:
Low-IQ thread, ppl dont harrass ugly ppl 24/7 in the open.
When they do it they do it behind your back, or when you interact with them maybe.
They tend to ignore you when you mind your own shit.

yes they do they are just subtle like they will walk past me and call me name or laugh at me or they will laugh at me from distance. Normies are extremeley conniving insidious leeches capable of sucking the life out of anyone they choose

Garbage said:
yes they do they are just subtle like they will walk past me and call me name or laugh at me or they will laugh at me from distance. Normies are extremeley conniving insidious leeches capable of sucking the life out of anyone they choose

You should arm yourself with pepper spray or a handgun in case something bad happens, you never know