Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't go back to school because kikes mandated the vaxx

• Thread starter BlackPillBrutality
  • Start date
Don’t take the clot shot. It’s not worth the risk

Let the likes fix you're genes bro... Get a (((degree))) lol
Ah a Bullshit Bsc Degree.

Btw home heater installers and plumbers are making huge profits in Europe right now

They are forcing me to take the jab tomorrow or i get kicked out of community college, Fucking stupid kikes forcing me to take the jab that has graphene oxide in it
Whatever you do don’t let any kike, libtard or literally anyone else force you into taking the Jew jab

I’ve been following the situation closely for a long time now and people have been dropping like flies from the vax.

The vax is likely what killed rappers Coolio and DMX and my favorites author Anne Rice who was unfortunately a huge libtard TDS sufferer.

The clot shot also fucked Celine Dion up severely, nearly ended Eric Clapton’s musical career and has presently sidelined Justin Bieber’s since he shut down his next world tour to the dismay of underage cum sluts and empty headed brain dead thots everywhere.

The clot shot has also nearly killed Bieb’s wife from some kind of stroke but she recovered from it for now but it’s also given numerous on air Jews news personalities strokes and 30 probably mostly young Canadian doctors were said to of just dropped dead with no explanation a month or so ago.

Youtube camping personality Steve Wallis told his audience not all that long ago that he and his wife went to bed as usual at night and he was the only one of them that woke up, thus making it highly probable she was another victim dead from the clot shot and keep in mind this woman was like so many other probable clot shot victims in her 30’s and otherwise healthy when she ever so mysteriously and suddenly died.

As an incel why would you want to live longer.Just take the vax and die soon
You fuckers are missing the point.

Whether we live or die should be OUR choice.

Not some cocksucking kikes!

Whatever you do don’t let any kike, libtard or literally anyone else force you into taking the Jew jab

I’ve been following the situation closely for a long time now and people have been dropping like flies from the vax.

The vax is likely what killed rappers Coolio and DMX and my favorites author Anne Rice who was unfortunately a huge libtard TDS sufferer.

The clot shot also fucked Celine Dion up severely, nearly ended Eric Clapton’s musical career and has presently sidelined Justin Bieber’s since he shut down his next world tour to the dismay of underage cum sluts and empty headed brain dead thots everywhere.

The clot shot has also nearly killed Bieb’s wife from some kind of stroke but she recovered from it for now but it’s also given numerous on air Jews news personalities strokes and 30 probably mostly young Canadian doctors were said to of just dropped dead with no explanation a month or so ago.

Youtube camping personality Steve Wallis told his audience not all that long ago that he and his wife went to bed as usual at night and he was the only one of them that woke up, thus making it highly probable she was another victim dead from the clot shot and keep in mind this woman was like so many other probable clot shot victims in her 30’s and otherwise healthy when she ever so mysteriously and suddenly died.
Yeah glad to see that a mod on here is awake to their agenda, These kikes want to kill us with the perfect weapon, A jab that kills you slowly depending on your other medical issues, If you are younger it's actually worse for you because the things they put in it basically kills you faster when your blood beats quicker, It's called graphene oxide and it acts like razor blades in the blood.

To those gaslighting OP,

Where the hell were all of you when the increase of heart attacks affected athletes (in other words, YOUNG and HEALTHY individuals) and the news covered it plus, they literally had to change the definition of what a vax is in order to further push this bullshit and it means fuck all to you? This doesn't even scratch the surface considering for example the phony tests

Lurk more or stfu since you do not possess the required info to properly discuss

You sound like archanemona or whatever tf the name was, its bullshit how people act as knights to every single thing which fucks us up even further

This situation that somehow is still getting pushed was not developed in the interest of our health and well being, how clear do people need to have it at this point

You fuckers are missing the point.

Whether we live or die should be OUR choice.

Not some cocksucking kikes!
Everything is poison these days.The food,air,water.you are going to die sooner anyways

Everything is poison these days.The food,air,water.you are going to die sooner anyways
Then go die if that is your wish but don’t chide the rest of us for not adopting your same bend over and take it attitude.

I have decided long ago the shot is my literal line in the sand.

Anyone at all male or female, Jew or gentile, law enforcement or non that attempts to force me to take it will be placing their own life on the line to do so.

Enough is enough already.

Ah a Bullshit Bsc Degree.

Btw home heater installers and plumbers are making huge profits in Europe right now
Computer sciencecels can expect unemployment

the vaccine is 100x more dangerous, And if you get the booster and flu shots you will die quicker