Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't get the blackpill out of my head

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Like I'll be having an ordinary or even above average decent day until I come across some blackpill which ruins it. Maybe I see a happy couple holding hands. Maybe I'll see a gigstacy that I'll never ever be able to ascend with. Maybe a foid disrespects me and is rude to me.

Then whenever I remember how much of a sexless loser I am I just end up thinking about it repetitively non-stop all day. I think about why women are so cruel to me, why I had to be so unlucky to have below-average facial features, why my natural personality had to be one of an awkward introvert.

I try to turn my mind to copes such as learning languages (I speak moderate spanish and I'm currently learning french) as well as studying for my degree. But I always end up contemplating the blackpill and finding my way back to these forums. idk, maybe I just need more time before I swallow the pill entirely.

this is why I decide to not be so blackpilled anymore, I cant live everryday wanting to go back home and rope

It’s not just about be undesired but all foids. It’s about them actively wishing ugly men were either dead, or literally gulag prison slaves.

They don’t just reject us and not want us to be around. They want to GENOCIDE us.

That’s not something you should try and force in the back of your head. It’s something we all should be vocal and reactive about

I know that feeling :feelsbadman:

I saw my true looksmatch at the grocery store yesterday, she was alone.

Later I passed her again and she was with a legit chad.

It messed with me so much, I even said "Every fucking time" out loud.

Normally I wouldn't have cared, but it's annoying to see that I have literally no chance at having a gf for at least a decade.

Last edited:
Such is the nature of the truth... :feelsjuice:

The brutality of it is why we are so often censored and belittled; foids do it to hide the truth, bluepilled copers to do it to ignore the fact that they've instantly perceived as lesser for their height and looks. :feelsclown: