Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't get over my blatant autism

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I don't mean autism literally, just my brutal retardation when it comes to social interactions

It bothers me that to this day I still haven't mastered this, even trying so hard to overcome this issue of mine. People can still easily nitpick how much of an awkward person I am. I never really could come off as a normal person, can only imagine how much of a turnoff this must be to foids.

it's frustrating, I really try hard to socialmaxx but I guess I'm too far gone at this point, awkwardness is part of me already.

Last edited:
Same. I can't hold conversations with people I'm not close to. They always end up in awkward silence and then suffocate like a drowning female.

Same. I can't hold conversations with people I'm not close to. They always end up in awkward silence and then suffocate like a drowning female.
lul brutal

I try to break the silence but it always end up getting worse, people can notice my autistic manners only by my voice tone

also nice radiohead's reference in your subtitle

Yes awkwardness sorta cements in you.
Negative reinforcement during early years.
"Lonely teen years"

I'm socially retarded, if conversation doesn't have specific subject I'm gonna smile and node without saying anything.

If you are NT (aside from depression/anxiety), you just have to do a painful lot of trial and error. Also, we are on a different wavelength, we are not meant to connect with normies, talking form experience. It's ways of living life that are so apart that is difficult to build genuine rapport, imo.

I don't think you would be that "socially retarded" around us because you have done a lot of trial and error with us, but only us. I have some normies in my social circle, but I don't feel like I connect with them. It's 95% LARP.
Yeah you're prolly right especially the connection thing, most of the times I feel out of place around normies and tbf I also don't feel like creating connectings with them exactly for this reason. When I try to mimic their behaviour it ends up coming off blatantly unnatural.

But ngl the trial and error thing is legit I mean I did get way better over the years but I always feel like I'm far from "reaching" it, you know what I'm saying? Can't be helped, too much negative reinforcement and lack of experience, and these things aren't excusable as an adult so it's frustrating

I'm socially retarded, if conversation doesn't have specific subject I'm gonna smile and node without saying anything.

oh yeah this is me as well

I know. And you are not going to probably ever reach it, and that's ok. They are not going to adapt to you either. And I bet most of the shit they talk about doesn't interest you (at least, that's how it is for me).

My trick has been focusing in trying to find people similar to me instead, following the saying "your vibe attracts your tribe". Some of my friends irl are incels in denial, but I don't bring up nothing related to the blackpill (or at least not directly) because most of these people are bluepilled and won't react well to it. Tried already.
I'm fine with not being able to adapt to them, I'm more like into doing my own thing as well, but it kinda sucks too especially because we need to do these things on our daily lives to get by, even if you aiming ascension, it'd be pretty difficult nowadays without socialmaxxing.

And I can relate to the friends part although they're more like normies or something, one of them however is a 5'4 incel in denial which I feel like he'd kill himself if I blackpilled him so I just leave it that way instead