Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't get over how cuck fathers let their daughters bring their boyfriends to their homes.

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
Everywhere in the western world, there are little teenage whores bringing their skinny zoomercuck boyfriends to their fathers' homes to have premarital sex. And the fathers are okay with it.
Imagine letting another man into the house that you pay for to fuck your little slut daughter. These unbelievable faggots wine and dine the bfs too, giving them a nice dinner so they can be full of energy while they slide in and out of the teen cumbuckets.
It's unbelievable to me.
Any man who doesn't abort his daughter should be skinned alive.

39e0d40c069eb17aad595af1b3d55c53

i think the worst part of having a daughter is say you finally have a daughter in your 30s after being incel your entire youth, having to see some teenage zoomer faggot getting to experience what you missed out on in your teenage years in your own fucking house. If i ended up having a kid I would pray to god it's a boy. If its a girl, give it up for adoption or run away

Everywhere in the western world, there are little teenage whores bringing their skinny zoomercuck boyfriends to their fathers' homes to have premarital sex. And the fathers are okay with it.
Imagine letting another man into the house that you pay for to fuck your little slut daughter. These unbelievable faggots wine and dine the bfs too, giving them a nice dinner so they can be full of energy while they slide in and out of the teen cumbuckets.
It's unbelievable to me.
tbh, either that or they drive the slut to her boyfriend's house, and back

i read some blogs about what fucking was like in the 90s, back then the chadlets couldn't do that and they helped each other out by having the guy with an empty house allow couples to come over so they could fuck in his parents' bed or some shit, 90s ass shit

It's unbelievable to me.
If they are skinny then the dad should be able to beat him up easily.

100% you don't wanna end up a cuck where you should feel the safest (at home)

When I lived in Minneapolis, I walked past the house of a Hispanic family late at night.

Tbh I thinks fathers are powerless to stop their daughters' degenerate and hypergamous instincts. His best bet is to raise her with decent values and make sure she loves him.

Could never happen in the middle east

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back