Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't get out of my head

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
nothing helps anymore, I can't stop thinking about what I missed out on. This house feels like a prison but going out feels even worse.

nothing helps anymore, I can't stop thinking about what I missed out on. This house feels like a prison but going out feels even worse.

As long as you are not meeting Chad and not facing artificial shit, you are not failing. Community understands.

cope with drugs.

Our lives are prety much over

I'm pretty new on this but I have gone through over 40 pages of threads before joining and making an account. I just wanted to say you are one of my favorite members who post stuff

I'm pretty new on this but I have gone through over 40 pages of threads before joining and making an account. I just wanted to say you are one of my favorite members who post stuff
:heart:

We will rot in hatred and innermost envy