Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant get myself to jerk off

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
For some reason I'm still coping by saying that it's bad, how do I get myself to jerk off to women

For some reason I'm still coping by saying that it's bad, how do I get myself to jerk off to women
It is bad, I always feel more depressed afterwards.

I can't really get myself to jerk off anymore, either. I'm way too busy with other things for me to be thinking about whores

I can't really get myself to jerk off anymore, either. I'm way too busy with other things for me to be thinking about whores
Get back to work you stupid gentile you have Jews to make rich

I've done it now, thanks guys

Example for the "imporatnt things"?
I mainly read books and learn history, and also some language-learning, too. I'm learning Latin and I plan on learning Middle Egyptian, too. I keep my mind occupied to keep the rope away.

I sometimes skip it out of laziness. Either that or I'm too tired (especially after work). Rarely am I too busy to do it, but skipping it because I would feel like shit afterward (which I do) seems stupid to me.

Jerking off is one of my copes.

i tried nofap for like 50 days a few years ago and did see a improvement in energy and confidence but that shit doesnt matter cuz u aint getting laid anyways

nigga get the fuck out of here gay nigger