Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't get matches on Tinder... think it's my glasses?

dont invite him here, it might fuck his life up like it did mine. let him stay clueless to the world of facial aesthetics, it makes you autistic as hell.

The girls can obviously sense his toxic misogynistic personality. It's written all over his face.

its over for this coping cuck

I wonder if we'll be seeing this dude around here in the future...

nah its def the shirts he wears. Or perhaps, his lack of stubble?
Keep up the Cope. He's white all he needs to do is say Hi to an ethnic whore and he's set for life

He should just lose weight,tbh.Blue eyes are the ultimate halo.

Lmao this dude keeps asking why people keep commenting on his reddit post to join incels

This shit is funny as fuck

It's over for him.
Jfl he's a fat volcel, from his pictures he looks like he could be a low to mid tier normie under the lard (plus hes white).

He probably lost his bottom virginity which doesnt count.
anyone can lose their virginity/have sex with whores I think I'm a little older than most people here but "have a real girlfriend" is the main problem everyone here actually faces. No women will consider us boyfriend material because we lack mental and physical attributes necessary for the formation of a healthy relationship. The most we can really hope for is moneymaxxing and brainwashing women into being temporary girlfriends(a fucking herculean task in itself) that will just leave us the second a bigger swinging dick comes along.

Gonna be real here. No, I'm not a incel. Yes, i have had meaningful long lasting relationships before, yes i have had sex but honestly that doesn't even matter that much.
I honestly don't think I look bad. I go for a cute soft boi look. I'm nonbinary, but use male pronouns because it just makes life easier and doesn't bother me.
I understand I'm not in most peoples tastes, but some people like it. And i like being myself.
Look. Not everyone is gonna like you or be attracted to ya. That doesn't make you a incel. You calling yourself one does.
I don't think women are evil or anything. I don't think they are sluts for having sex. The same way I'm not.
I would say thanks for the offer but unfortunately i can't even say that much. Best of luck mate, i sincerely hope you relaize the hatered of the communitys you are involved in and see that issues can lie within ourselves, or even that one's self is just out of the norm of what a person likes on average and that's okay. People of all kinds have have preferences.

Got this reply after i suggested him to check out blackpill :waitwhat:
JFL always been a ragefuel everytime I hear the preference and different taste meme. I guarantee every single girls in their prime age, if given the opportunity to fuck Chris Hemsworth or him secretly, all of them would go for Hemsworth. Yes there is taste, which is the package of tall, high cheekbones, pronounced jawline, massive frame, hunter eyes, etc. That's the only taste

never began rope is waiting for him