Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't get matches on Tinder... think it's my glasses?

nah its def the shirts he wears. Or perhaps, his lack of stubble?

Guy looks 13.

It's beyond over for him.

Someone told him to dress better.

There is no shirt for your face.

Try truerateme tbh. :soy::soy:

I just love how all the norm scum in the comments are saying he should lose his glasses. Like bitch you can't get past the fact he looks like 14 years old

How is this guy 20?

It's over for him tbh, you should invite him here.

Just look at that bad personality

Holy fuck, i look older than him and i look really young.

No glasses will work for him. Although normscums are deluding him like that. Normies are evil.

looks like a cucktears mod

High e low t.
He also got a tattoo.

I bet he already posts here tbh

gingers = truecels tbh

smells like soy to me:soy:

That nigga looks like he's still in middle school :feelskek::soy:

His heart thirsts for the blackpill.
Bring him to the archive.

All this guy needs to do is lose bodyfat and get a rhinoplasty.

Also straighten his hair and get a proper haircut.

Losing weight may not even help

I can see he’s coping.

All this guy needs to do is lose bodyfat and get a rhinoplasty.

Also straighten his hair and get a proper haircut.
He's not even fat. The fat on his face just seems like a lot because his subhuman skull can't support it very well.

Gonna be real here. No, I'm not a incel. Yes, i have had meaningful long lasting relationships before, yes i have had sex but honestly that doesn't even matter that much.
I honestly don't think I look bad. I go for a cute soft boi look. I'm nonbinary, but use male pronouns because it just makes life easier and doesn't bother me.
I understand I'm not in most peoples tastes, but some people like it. And i like being myself.
Look. Not everyone is gonna like you or be attracted to ya. That doesn't make you a incel. You calling yourself one does.
I don't think women are evil or anything. I don't think they are sluts for having sex. The same way I'm not.
I would say thanks for the offer but unfortunately i can't even say that much. Best of luck mate, i sincerely hope you relaize the hatered of the communitys you are involved in and see that issues can lie within ourselves, or even that one's self is just out of the norm of what a person likes on average and that's okay. People of all kinds have have preferences.

Got this reply after i suggested him to check out blackpill :waitwhat:

lmao someone send him the link to this site, never began

Gonna be real here. No, I'm not a incel. Yes, i have had meaningful long lasting relationships before, yes i have had sex but honestly that doesn't even matter that much.
I honestly don't think I look bad. I go for a cute soft boi look. I'm nonbinary, but use male pronouns because it just makes life easier and doesn't bother me.
I understand I'm not in most peoples tastes, but some people like it. And i like being myself.
Look. Not everyone is gonna like you or be attracted to ya. That doesn't make you a incel. You calling yourself one does.
I don't think women are evil or anything. I don't think they are sluts for having sex. The same way I'm not.
I would say thanks for the offer but unfortunately i can't even say that much. Best of luck mate, i sincerely hope you relaize the hatered of the communitys you are involved in and see that issues can lie within ourselves, or even that one's self is just out of the norm of what a person likes on average and that's okay. People of all kinds have have preferences.

Crazy amounts of :soy: and coping.

Crazy amounts of :soy: and coping.
he got sex and relationship though..? im not sure if he is lying in current SJW ruled society i can see it being possible with other coping trannies,binaries and such..

He's not even fat. The fat on his face just seems like a lot because his subhuman skull can't support it very well.
This, subhuman skulls and faces can't handle any fat

he got sex and relationship though..? im not sure if he is lying in current SJW ruled society i can see it being possible with other coping trannies,binaries and such..
I don't believe him at all tbh. Of course he claimed that he's not a virgin, how will he defend m'lady if his credentials suggest that what those evil inkels are saying is actually true? He's a massive whiteknight.

P.S - I am non-binary and I feel weird when i dress super masculine. I see myself more as a soft guy. I go by male pronouns and such because it's okay with me and makes life easier.

Yikes!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Glasses will never improve your face, invest in some contacts.

Glasses look like disabled man

He is lying like many of them.
They'll never admit it. We're the axis of evil.

Lmao dude is giga coping. I don't believe a word he says

Sort out that hair and get the fat of the face and he might have a chance

HE DOESN'T RESPECT WHAMEEEN :soy::soy::soy:

If he gets a haircut and hits the gym he could be a chadlite.

Liotalaugh

Lmao when I started reading it I thought you were writing it, was gonna smash my screen

Of course he is also non binary :soy:

Seems like a nice guy tbh. Good luck to him.

He got sex and relationships but is posting about not being able to get sex and relationships? :feelshehe::feelswhere: my bullshit detector is going off

He is a coping liar. The most he has ever gotten is a morbidly obese 2/10 pity fuck.

The fourth pose is ultra faggy tho nglngl.
He got sex and relationships but is posting about not being able to get sex and relationships? :feelshehe::feelswhere: my bullshit detector is going off

He is a coping liar. The most he has ever gotten is a morbidly obese 2/10 pity fuck.
Better than you. :feelsthink:

He probably lost his bottom virginity which doesnt count.