Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant get good sleep

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I feel tired but when I try to go to sleep I ruminate constantly. My Brain just won't power down, it just keeps on blasting thoughts, and when I do fall asleep, I sleep only like five hours. I feel like I can't help it. My body is like replete with cortisol.

I have the same problem. Try soft sleep pills with only natural ingredients

I feel tired but when I try to go to sleep I ruminate constantly. My Brain just won't power down, it just keeps on blasting thoughts, and when I do fall asleep, I sleep only like five hours. I feel like I can't help it. My body is like replete with cortisol.
Same,except i rarely sleep 5 hours,most of the time i sleep 4 hours.

2 - 3 hours before bed time switch off all computers, televisions and 10 hours before bed time stop all coffee, coke, energy drinks, food especially sugar which works the same as coffee. Sleep on time every day.

You will be fine after 2 -4 weeks

There are better things to do than sitting in front of a laptop like reading a book, preparing for the next day, taking out the trash, meditating etc etc etc

Last edited: